Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

I also think people here exaggerate quite a bit. 4,5,6 vortex fills in a short amount of time is highly unlikely.

interesting i had the same idea about the first day drop boost, but sounds too much like a conspiracy theory...otoh it would make sense. let some guys drop and let the other ones chase it with much worse chances...but still not convinced yet.

about the vortex fills, many guys hoard a lot, so they can burn everything once a good chance arrives. look at the post with the 216 marker souls. i can assure you there is no exaggeration involved there.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist Just kind of noting what I have seen. Not stating it's fact, just my impression.

Even hoarding for 5 level 7 vortex fills takes what 30 5 star characters? I guess it's possible. I've just never kept a high star duplicate for more than a couple weeks. I'd rather pull a lvl 5 or 6 sacrifice for more skill shards. But that is me And may be the reason I can't seem to grab VHE.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I think part of the reason the drop rate seems higher the first day is simply most people chase hardest the first day. I did all my sacrificing the first day, and I'm betting a lot of others did as well.

Three tier vi and 2 vortex fills. Extra characters from fragment events I just leave as fragments until a good sacrifice event. I figure that most of what I get from sacrifice is going to be dupes or 3 star, so big sacrifices I wait for events. Still two (one if I get really lucky) vortex fills until I get the alchemist.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I think part of the reason the drop rate seems higher the first day is simply most people chase hardest the first day. I did all my sacrificing the first day, and I'm betting a lot of others did as well.

Three tier vi and 2 vortex fills. Extra characters from fragment events I just leave as fragments until a good sacrifice event. I figure that most of what I get from sacrifice is going to be dupes or 3 star, so big sacrifices I wait for events. Still two (one if I get really lucky) vortex fills until I get the alchemist.
    This is exactly what I am doing and that is why I get most of the new characters on Day 1. Once I get what I am after then all the rest is kept for building enough resources for the next event.

For instance since I got my 7th Son I am a few thousand essence short from my next Vortex and have already 5 tier VI sacrifices ready.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    about 50 maker souls: 2 shaman, rainmaker, samurai, hallowed, a lot of random 4 stars .Also 2 lvl 6 sacrifice, 1 lvl 7 sacrifice, 2 vortex no fucking seventh son... WTF! NF. seriously wtf ...
    He is my fucking favorite Eddie and it hurts me a lot not to get it.
    You got FIVE 5* eddies and you're that pissed off? I feel better about myself now. For the record, I don't have shaman, rainmaker, OR hallowed.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    I'm probably one of the most known "complainers" in the forum, and I'm disappointed with these complaints. I understand complaining about bugs and crashes. But complaining that you didn't get a super rare character from a RANDOM POOL of characters?? You knew damn well the RNG is extremely insane. Why are you guys so angry?
    I didn't get him either, and that's fine for now (and for the record, every event soul was a 3* so far). I also don't have many others. That's the name of the game, RNG.
    Keep calm, keep trying. Complain about bugs not bad luck.
    Last edited by Dank Brew; 01-22-2018 at 09:44 PM.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    I sacrificed alot of characters including the so called exclusive ones since I assume they'll just be added to the book. After spending a ton of various souls, I didn't get SSE but did pull Hallowed Eddie who I didn't have. Now I can say that I currently have every Gunner Eddie. And every 5* Gunner
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Seventh Son looks pretty amazing, in both design and abilities. As with many others here, he's one of my favorite incarnations of Eddie, as it was 1989 when I first started listening to Maiden.

I'm 0 for 39 on Maker Souls so far (five Tier VIs, a vortex, and three souls from the store). But there's still some time this week for a few more big sacrifices, and, hopefully, the upcoming Arena event will bring some good opportunities as well.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    about 50 maker souls: 2 shaman, rainmaker, samurai, hallowed, a lot of random 4 stars .Also 2 lvl 6 sacrifice, 1 lvl 7 sacrifice, 2 vortex no fucking seventh son... WTF! NF. seriously wtf ...
    He is my fucking favorite Eddie and it hurts me a lot not to get it.
    Same here
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    Someone at the background (probably Steve): Why did you say that?
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    This is exactly what I am doing and that is why I get most of the new characters on Day 1. Once I get what I am after then all the rest is kept for building enough resources for the next event.

For instance since I got my 7th Son I am a few thousand essence short from my next Vortex and have already 5 tier VI sacrifices ready.

Same here.

This has been my experience thus far. Not a complaint.
    I’m over 80 marker souls now and no SS. Plus a shit ton of other souls thrown in the furnace. I lost count but around 8 tier 6 sacrifices and 3 vortex fills. I did spend ironite on a 10 pack +1, and that’s all I’ll spend. May have 1-2 more sacrifices in me. Have around 20 rare g/a souls I can use as bait.

I’ve been very unlucky getting the new Eddie during these events. Never got a new Eddie from an event soul yet. Though this past Christmas event did give me Coalgiver (not new but rare), Krampus, Elf, etc.