Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Sacrifice for the Chosen One - Increased Chance for Seventh Son Eddie!

Get Maker Souls for an increased chance of Seventh Son Eddie from Sacrifice!

From now until January 27th, 4pm PT, the Maker Soul has become available! The Maker Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3 to 5* character of any class, with an increased chance of getting Seventh Son Eddie!

The first way you can get Maker Souls is from the Sacrifice feature. You can now get additional Maker Souls as a bonus for certain sacrifices:

• Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus 4 Maker Souls, with a chance of getting 3 more for a total of 7 Maker Souls (in addition to normal sacrifice rewards)
    • Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus 7 Maker Souls, with a chance of getting 7 more for a total of 14 Maker Souls (in addition to normal sacrifice rewards)
    • Vortexes have a bonus 7 Maker Souls (in addition to normal Vortex rewards and normal sacrifice rewards)

The second way you can get Maker Souls is from the store for Ironite. These are available in 1, 3 or 10 soul bundles.

Even if you cannot make it to a Tier VI sacrifice right now, don’t forget that you can open common Souls and sacrifice the results for a chance at Rare Souls. You can then use the Rare Souls to get enough 3 star and 4 star extra characters for your next Tier VI sacrifice!

Also, did you know you can double your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement. If you double the essence required for a tier, you’ll be guaranteed to get double the rewards!

Seventh Son Eddie is a 5 star Magus available now in all appropriate souls, including a limited time Maker Soul. Check out more on Seventh Son Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

OS
    iOS
    About time I got some luck...

Second maker soul... Got the Chosen One... Hot damn!
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Made a tier 6 sacrifice that I wasn't proud of, and got kicked in the teeth, with only 3 4* toons as a result, from a legendary soul (Assassin Mayan Prietstess), 20 rares (Warrior Troll + WNBoL), and 5 rare G/As (nothing). Oh well, I don't care, I will go to the depths of hell and back to get Seventh Son Ed! Seventh Son of a Seventh Son was my first Maiden record I ever got. It was unfortunately lost in a house flood, a number of years ago...
    So, if he isn't impressive character-wise, I want him purely for nostalgia. Thanks for the event, though!
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Well he didn’t drop from 20 Maker Souls for me.

Hopefully Sacrafice will drop me lots of Rare Souls from the 800 odd Regular Souls I have, which in turn all lot will go Red and I can get a few Maker Souls from Sacrafice. If not, another new Eddie that won’t be for me. Which is a shame as he seems good.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    Sacrificed all my dupes an got 39 Maker Souls. Received 2! 4* dupes. UNCOOL
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Nice! I am loaded and ready for this sacrifice event!

OS
    Android
    Damned souls !!!!
    18 maker souls from 2 tier 6 sacrifices + 30 maker souls from ironite and ...
    2 4* char dupes and 46 3* shit !!!!
    SHIT !!!!

OS
    Android
    about 50 maker souls: 2 shaman, rainmaker, samurai, hallowed, a lot of random 4 stars .Also 2 lvl 6 sacrifice, 1 lvl 7 sacrifice, 2 vortex no fucking seventh son... WTF! NF. seriously wtf ...
    He is my fucking favorite Eddie and it hurts me a lot not to get it.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    iOS
    Just played a team with a seventh son in pvp. They went first and my team was destroyed in seconds. This was using an offense that it pretty solid for me.
    He might be a pvp contender.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Just played a team with a seventh son in pvp. They went first and my team was destroyed in seconds. This was using an offense that it pretty solid for me.
    He might be a pvp contender.
    He is.
    I've added him to my team.. and I don't even have him maxed out with skill shards yet. Great abilities. May even rival VHE (finally)
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..