Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    Managed to do another 6 tier sacrifice, f**c sake - rewards: 4 (four) maker souls and 12 skills shards, no g/a and rare souls, what the hell? I used these souls pulled 2 **** dupes. Ok used 600 frontier points, bought 2 trooper souls, managed to do another 6 tier an 4th or 5th vortex. Overall received 7 maker souls, 10 g/a souls and bunch of skill shards, started to use 1 by 1, no red eyes from g/a's, 6th maker soul - red eyes Visions Eddie (dupe), 7th soul finally gave me 7 son Eddie.
    Should I'll be happy? In theory yes, however I've used all my ironite (over 3k) all eternity and frontier fragments, was it worth? I'm not sure, I have mixed feelings, I still think that to get new event toons should be easier and new Eddies should be guaranteed from 1st used event soul, next souls - lottery as it is now.
    I'd hope you're happy. You got two 5* Eddies and some skill shards. I never get any of that anymore. Haven't got a skill shard from anywhere in quite some time except the monthly log in bonus. Last 5* character was Edward the great, which is awesome but that was a while ago now. I haven't even seen a 4* in over two weeks. FFS I can't even get a decent talisman from GOF X.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    So what are the chances of dropping 25 Maker Souls, at once, and no red eyes? I understand 5* Magus isn't going to drop that easy and maybe Edd the Great spoiled me, this is ridiculous! At this point I'm close to 150 souls combined. Not to mention the "donations" to NF. The odds really should be made public.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Another shit loot day here, level 6 sacrifice give me 1 legendary soul for my 5 th shit red mayan
    7 new souls= my 4th shit ass trickster
    I have some bad words in my mind when i think to NF
    i see 1 on 2 player with seventh son eddie in arena and all top players wtf NF
    I will try one last sacrifice tomorrow i think and perhaps my last in that game
    You don't like french people? android players?
    Last edited by blade685; 01-26-2018 at 07:33 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I got the 7th son thru a regular rare soul yesterday.... See how many Eddies I still don't have though. I got a bone for once haha
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    I got the 7th son thru a regular rare soul yesterday.... See how many Eddies I still don't have though. I got a bone for once haha
    gg for you
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    That is me done with the event - not doing any more sacrifice. Cant even remember what I have done here but at least three vortex and many tier 6 done. Levelled up a lot of toons to make the tier 6 but not spent a penny and not going to. Going to stick with my resolve and not spend at the moment. All I did do was two mega packs through saved ironite - got the odd decent sacrifice from it all - so many souls opened I cant count and nothing of major value other than several 5 stars to sacrifice...still no Cyborg even after maybe 60 plus GA souls.

I had even thought about not using the ironite and keeping it all for SoT etc but in the end as usual I tried my luck...oh well one day maybe I will learn, doubt it though!

RNG does indeed bite!

LOL.

Anyway onwards and upwards - I did get a lot of SS so not all bad! But not a single new toon to keep.....!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

Banned
    After more than
    - 100 shit event souls
    - 150 GA souls
    - 250 rare souls
    - 4 Vortex

I got ONE new toon, no SSE.

But I know now for sure, that this shit is far from beeing random, it clear fraud and that is the reason we don't get the odds.

Lots here haved written, the don't get skill shards, I bet they don't have much of them, I always get skill shards, I had over 100 b4 I started to sacrifice.

When I had about 100 rare souls I always got 40 rare souls, with 0 rare souls sacrifice gave me 0 rare souls. It could be random of cause, also it can be random that I get the same 4* souls in row.

But they are cheating the odds, otherwise the odds would be here for a long time.

*censored by myself* NF CHEATERS!!!!

OS
    iOS
    Finally SS dropped from a rare soul. Lol

My sacrificing numbers were in the thousands.

Event souls around 100.

I sacrificed my stash or over 200 Rare g/a just for pit fodder. Wasn’t missing any g/a toons of note, so this kind of sucked, but worth it in the end. I did happen to pull dupes Prisoner, Rainmaker, and Cyborg.

Just messing around with SS for a few minutes, and yes finally another bad ass Eddie! Worth it all! This should be fun.

OS
    Android
    I hope SSE will be available another way as a hundred or so souls later all I have to show for it is Alliance General. Only 5 star I got! Also pulled dupe Wicker Man and a couple other 4 stars but overall big disappointment. This is the first sacrifice event I've tried to put a lot into and I don't really know why I bothered now. If I'd got some decent chars I didn't have and no SS fair enough but I didn't even pull anything of note bar the alliance general! Rant over I suppose!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by reaverfx24 View Post
    I hope SSE will be available another way as a hundred or so souls later all I have to show for it is Alliance General. Only 5 star I got! Also pulled dupe Wicker Man and a couple other 4 stars but overall big disappointment. This is the first sacrifice event I've tried to put a lot into and I don't really know why I bothered now. If I'd got some decent chars I didn't have and no SS fair enough but I didn't even pull anything of note bar the alliance general! Rant over I suppose!
    I haven’t gone through as many souls as some of you but I burned through a couple dozen. I don’t mind not getting SS (the hunt is half the fun) but I do resent working hard for an event soul and drawing another damn blue allied soldier or green chopper. I think for event souls NF should at least remove the chances of pulling the most common characters . Leave the gunners and assassins, and the 4 and 5 star characters. At least then you would feel like it was a special soul instead of just another rare soul.