Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'd be ecstatic to see an Eddie as versatile as VHE. I played Yup's 7th Son and he seems like an interesting character. Although I usually like having at least one basic that hits all enemies, his basics are still pretty good. His fury is insane though. All in all it's hard to find a flaw in him other than his stats are rather meh.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I'd be ecstatic to see an Eddie as versatile as VHE. I played Yup's 7th Son and he seems like an interesting character. Although I usually like having at least one basic that hits all enemies, his basics are still pretty good. His fury is insane though. All in all it's hard to find a flaw in him other than his stats are rather meh.
    I generally agree. I like at least 1 basic ability to hit multiple targets, but given the fact that 7S Eddie's basics actually grant buffs to allies, or remove negative buffs from allies, it's a decent trade off. Many of his power abilities have a chance for an extra turn.. I just need more skill shards on him to boost the percentage. In addition, his power heal ability (Second Sight) grants Echo to all allies.. so........

I'm liking him.. still need 15 skill shards... currently the fury on mine has no additional shards applied.

(something's in the water tonight... I've actually pulled him twice now... still can't find VHE though)
    Last edited by Yup; 01-20-2018 at 01:30 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I don’t think they’ll ever release an Eddie that will dethrone VHE as king - it would be too ridiculous.

With that being said - looking at all the Eddies released over the last year - Edward the Great, Trooper, Hallowed, etc - this is the closest one I’ve seen to being a viable VHE alternative.

And that’s a good thing...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    12 maker souls no 7th son

OS
    Android
    This is why I don't care for event souls and thankfully won't buy any except for maybe christmas ones. I got 61 souls from all my sacrifices and nothing. Oh well got plenty of good dupes and more skill shards for gauntlet.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    This is why I don't care for event souls and thankfully won't buy any except for maybe christmas ones. I got 61 souls from all my sacrifices and nothing. Oh well got plenty of good dupes and more skill shards for gauntlet.
    It's the RNG crap... which is why I still don't have VHE.... but I pulled 7S Eddie with my second Maker soul.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Threw out some dupes and spent 20+ rare souls, a legendary and a couple makers and didn't get him. Oh well. I got a generous amount of 4* dupes in return to sacrifice later this week so I'm not complaining.

They added the Gunner Undead Rescuer to the list.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I know a top player who was saving a ton of quality toons and sacrificed repeatedly to get Maker souls - used ***96*** Maker souls and didn’t get 7th Son.

He said he wasn’t going to post here because he’s not a complainer - but man - that is rough
    Last edited by Nicko; 01-20-2018 at 03:31 AM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    $35 pack, two tier VI sacrifices, one Vortex fill, a ten pack and two three packs.

Nothing.

Will be a long time, if ever, I drop any more money on LotB. Very, very, disappointed.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Why is prisoners passive disable not working when you go second? Unless they fix this 7th son teams are going to be very hard to beat.
    I have a team I think can be fairly effective even when going second - but the prisoner will not disable blockers if i don’t go first so it is not effective. BS