OS
    Android

7th son for a 7th Eternal

Hi guys, I'm Carlos Ubajoa, I don't write much here but I thought it was a good time to do it. I usually read you guys a lot and I'm a bit tired of the complaining posts, everybody rants about something.

I'm a Top pvp player and usually I don't pay for the ironite, I farm it hard; so I usually don't buy event souls becuase all my ironite is for the arena and some refills for grinding events. Back in november 2017 I got myself stucked in some kind of error SACR01 while I did any sacrifice, so I started to hoard all kind of souls and toons to avoid sacrifice. I find the solution at mid-December and then came the December’s sacrifice event and it was for getting the Viking Eddie, but I already had him so I just keep the hoarding. This week I started to push for my 7th eternal rank and the friday update brought us the seventh son eddie, and I thought it would be so much cool to put the 7th son on the podium for my 7th eternal; due to the hoarding I had 76 dupes 4*s and 5*s, 240 rare G/A souls and 160 rare souls. I did a lot of tier VI sacrifices enough to be close of a 2nd alchemist. I gathered the enormous amount of 176 marker souls and they result in a bunch of 4*s, just a few. Damn, I felt so frustrated but instead of complaining here or there I kept my head up high and try again. I burnt almost all my dupes and souls stored, but last try gave me another 37 markers for a 213 total and 9 legendaries, and suddenly the red eyes appeared and SS came out of the legendaries. Don't complaint, the game odds are low we all know, but if you want something try it hard!

Seventh son for a seventh Eternal

Cheers
    Carlos

OS
    iOS
    In this game for me the best way to get something is to hoard the resource required then pour a ton into it when the time comes. Pick and choose what is important. There are a few people who get lucky with the RNG and pull the latest greatest character with a single try, but that is really rare. I've had a few lucky draws, but for the most part the souls I've really wanted came from saving up so I could put the extra resources into making it happen. A couple times even that didn't work, but for the most part this works for me. I got on a positive run with the Seventh Son sacrifice event and ended up with 4 new characters I really wanted and a couple I was just missing. Granted I poured between 400-500 souls into the blender to do it, but worthwhile to me.
    I'm not a top player, I'm just in it for the fun and well... Iron Maiden! I still can't believe how much cool content they have squeezed out of the IM theme!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    Hi guys, I'm Carlos Ubajoa, I don't write much here but I thought it was a good time to do it. I usually read you guys a lot and I'm a bit tired of the complaining posts, everybody rants about something.
    Well said Carlos!

OS
    Android
    Carlos, congratulations on your 7th Eternal and your 7th Son! Your determination is amazing! Looking forward to seeing your 7th Son "standing" on the podium!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    This is a good point. The game is pretty liberal when it comes to f2p gamers. If you mix Lord of Light X with A Matter of Life and Death, you can have an easy income of gold, ironite, trooper points, common souls, and XP/Evo shards all without having to spend money. Eventually those coveted 5* monsters will come to you but spending a million bucks won't bring them to you faster, it'll just put you out of money and give you more of the same chances.

But if you want to support the game you can spend money, but using your purchased ironite for the sole purpose of buying souls is pointless in my opinion.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 01-21-2018 at 10:50 PM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Have to agree Carlos. There are a lot of frustrations with Lotb, like any game - that we all complain about. But the RNG complaining I don’t understand. It’s random and affects us all equally. Nobody can game it or exploit it, we all win some and we all lose some.
    Bugs or server error hang ups, etc. - people should speak up as those are not intended to be part of the game. But RNG works as intended - it’s a gamble so be ready to accept the outcome or don’t play.