Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I used her from a trooper in AMOLAD. Curse, Class Advantage and Critical Strike put the damage at around 40k, insane! Maybe we should use her in BNW
    It dies fairly easily though. (Not sure it's a "she" Looks like a boy to me like the other CotD toons)
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I just want to see if I am missing something. what tuning notes got leaked? The tuning that happened last week is done is there notes for next months tuning out there somewhere already?
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    I believe everyone is referring to this month's tuning notes.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9682

Gunner CotD got scaling changed with the update last week.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    yeah also cannot see an upcoming change, the change was done last week.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah i just checked the january tuning notes and the correct scalling is still live... I didn't seen something about nerf ?
    dje-8079

OS
    Android

Sorry guys and thanks for the correction!

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I believe everyone is referring to this month's tuning notes.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9682

Gunner CotD got scaling changed with the update last week.

Puh, I really missed that the update was done together with the release of 7th son as normally a popup shows up when you start the app for the first time after an update!? Moreover the nerf was applied to the power move, not to the basic attack. Seems like I really mixed up something here! My bad...

Sorry guys for the confusion and thanks for the correction! The community is wide awake, good to know

OS
    Android
    Well, I have to admit that I’ve got a lot of fun in PvP matches since this toon was tuned up a couple of weeks ago, despite the fact that – ocassionally – it wipes my team away. I have a special feeling for the children of the damned, maybe because my first ever 5* character was the Warrior one, which helped my a lot in finishing some missions to advance in the game.

Sure, this Gunner child (it is really a she?) might be unbalanced, as it does sometimes a crazy AoE damage, but since its damage increases based on the enemy’s attack & magic... you’ll never know what kind of numbers you’ll see on the splash after a hit.

It might be the devs intention to do that kind of damage, and I think that its good for the PvP enviroment to have some good new old toons from time to time to play with, there are a lot of toons out there with so much potential, and I prefer playing with them, instead of running after a new toon, which might be pretty hard to get because of the RNG.

Also, it brings a bit of a new challenges in the game, which is also a good thing, as I remember that the toons like Gunner Corrupt Rescuer, Astra Valkyrie or the VHE, changed the way of crafting our ofenses/defenses, for example.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

As much as i like playing with this character in Pvp, it is out of hand.
    I played a match using this character with a set of Chance and a set of Explosive talismans (yet to get my fate set complete) and the enemy team was pure assassins (not so smart but of well). I did not see what talismans the opponent used all i know is that 1 basic attack move with no other buffs than it's own talismans was enough to win the match.

That is not a new char to play with - it's a broken character.

Moonchild
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    iOS
    Fuck my old boots, I seriously seem to have no luck against teams with her in. Another 10 battles and 9 tosses lost in a row!

I should stop wasting my SoW when I face one for the first time and lose, but I’m dumb and keep thinking it couldn’t happen again. Turns out it can.

Damage I’m seing and the anount of toons she’s killing in one hit, I’ve changed my mind. She’s broken and needs rebalancing.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    His or her attack scales with your magic and attack, so you need to go with a low magic/attack against him/her. A blocker can help, too. There are toons, where the damage scales with HP, defense or MR. I was thinking about SSD with all health Talisman or something similar.
    It all depends on your tactics and your team. every toon is beatable.
    I like to play teams that have her.
    What makes it hard to fight them is the WUR that blocks everything.
    And remember: If you need help, take a prisoner!
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily