Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

What's a good defense percentage?

No one can have 100% defense in the arena.. so I'm curious.. what's a decent defense percentage? 20% 30% 40%? Any of the area top players want to share their DEF percent?

I'm hovering around 20-25% Seems 7S Eddie boosted it about 5% over Navigator.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    if someone shares his 50% def all will copy it, so i wouldn't count on many replies...mine is at 2% right now for example

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    VHE and the 3 valkyries usually put my defense in the mid 20's, which I think is good enough. But I'm open to any better suggestions.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    problem is it all depends on the ranks you are usually in. in the top 20 the % will be much lower than in top 2000. so it's really hard to compare stuff in a vacuum.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    These days I only play in arena events so right now my points are around 1500 and my defense is in the 60%s if I actually tried and went up to Warlord it would be MUCH lower
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    if someone shares his 50% def all will copy it, so i wouldn't count on many replies...mine is at 2% right now for example
    How can they copy it??? Sure they MIGHT be able to GUESS and who's on your def team. But it would be a complete guess unless you've had a battle. If you've battled them they might be able to write down the characters, then go search your user name (guessing at the random numbers added by the app to the username).... are people really that into something that is COMPLETE luck based upon characters everyone has? I mean.. it's not like everyone doesn't have access to the same talismans.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

I'm at 50% (20/39) now, but I have a feeling that I haven't been tested *too* much. I'm running 7SE on def.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, 39 D fights this week isn't much. I'm just over 100 D fights thus far this week. I figured an uptick due to 7S in Def and people wanting to test it.

Maybe you just scare off competitors.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-24-2018 at 04:38 AM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    How can they copy it??? Sure they MIGHT be able to GUESS and who's on your def team. But it would be a complete guess unless you've had a battle. If you've battled them they might be able to write down the characters, then go search your user name (guessing at the random numbers added by the app to the username).... are people really that into something that is COMPLETE luck based upon characters everyone has? I mean.. it's not like everyone doesn't have access to the same talismans.
    the names are the same in the top region. it'S very easy to recognize the trend if you play every week. i could name you 10 guys with a superb defense and the talismans they have. and to be honest the defense of this meta so far is this:

7th son --- astra---- gcotd---- and red buzz. saw this defense very often among top 25 guys and i think we will see it even more once more people get 7th son.

the players tend to copy what they find hard to beat so you can see a trend very soon. it's really easy to copy something which is very common. i have the feeling that there were many more variations around last week. but the last update chenged this because they destroyed the hard archieved balance with the 7th son (and partly with the goctd). now we have to deal with this crap over and over till they squeezed out enough money so that they can change it.

to be fair i don't think the devs can do what they want, they have to follow orders. but in all honesty someone fucked this up real badly if you ask me. they are more focused on shortterm income, instead of longterm quality.

OS
    iOS
    yeah very hard to hide a defence strategy indeed... on my main account with a strong team i usually sit between 20% and 25% in the top 50, on a secondary account with an ok team i sit on 60% but in 1500 points range...

One thing to mention is that i sacrificed all my GCOTD as soon as they showed up... starting to regret it badly now ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/