Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

How many MAXED toons?

How many Maxed toons do you have on your roster?

I currently have 39 total, 9 of which are Eddies.

I roasted 3 warlords in this latest event, including my maxed one, and roasted my dupe maxed corrupt harpy as well (I regret that one). Curious to hear what others have.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Currently, 31. Not counting fully sharded anyways. 18 of which are Eddie's.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    15 out of the 22 Eddies I have are maxed out with Skill Shards and Level 50 Talismans.

26 of the characters I have are maxed out with Skill Shards and Level 50 Talismans.

Got 10 characters at level 100 waiting to get Skill Shards. 10 more to evolve up to 5*. Not sure what to do with those 10 so left them at 4* to save resources until I decide.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    33 maxed, 9 of them are Eddies (was 10 until Tailgunner got his boost)-- "Maxed" meaning all skill shards 5 star level 100

All maxed have full lvl 50 talismans as well.

Most of my characters have at least one or two skills shards applied and as high a talisman as I can get. I've got a good 10 that just need 3 or 4 more skill shards. As for talismans.... I'm always hunting for 2 star runes and 3 star runestones. Can never find enough of them (lvl 40 -> lvl 50).
    Last edited by Yup; 01-27-2018 at 03:13 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Actually 63 characters maxed (15 eddies) and 100 skillshards ready to use
    I shard only the characters who are usefull in the arena (waiting so hard for the new 7th son Eddie)
    dje-8079

OS
    Android
    I'll play. 43 maxed, only 6 of them are Eddies. A lot of unsharded level 100 toons and lots of unevolved 4* dupes. Burned through about 70 skill shards the other day, still have a few stashed for a rainy day.

OS
    iOS
    12 Eddies and 25 Allies with 155 Skill Shard waiting to find an owner ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    I have 23 maxed Eddies (not all fully SS) 10 are fully sharded. 113 maxed characters (not all sharded) 38 fully sharded and several nearly fully sharded.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I have 146 maxed level characters 50 are skill shard maxed and 9 of those are Eddies. I am really looking forward to utilizing all of them in gauntlet too. 😊
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I have 146 maxed level characters 50 are skill shard maxed and 9 of those are Eddies. I am really looking forward to utilizing all of them in gauntlet too. 😊
    Yeah we have to think about this now
    dje-8079