Thread: I never learn

I never learn

As per title, I never learn. I bought the "last chance" pack to give me some ironite to cycle through enough wins to get to 300 so I could buy the last remaining tal for 500.

Well, during the course of my 296 win run, I found the following:

- People having legit defences. Seriously, I thought we were in this together
    - 20 match ending errors, at a minimum. Some of them would run for several matches at a time until I restarted
    - Red bat granting extra turns with no respect to any logic. Almost dead? Extra turn. Dead teammates? Still extra turn. No reason at all? Extra turn
    - Other teams getting extra turns for seamingly no reason. No bats, no echo, just 6 or 7 hits in a row from them
    - Obviously broken gCotD one shotting my entire team after right off the bat after getting a crit with ascension active
    - permadeath without showing me any indication. I raised several times, paying attention to when my teammates died, *ensuring* they did not have permadeath active, still nothing. Also, a loss because I wasted my turn.
    - Tried out 7SE a few times, unsure why, but doing his ult made my entire team die for some reason. Twice. No one on the other team had counter active or thorns or any other damaging mods, just nuked my own team.
    - Delayed counterstrikes got me a few times, especially if the opposing gCotD had a counterstrike tal on, because when you counter "on your turn", the enemy team can counter *that*

So, in addition to spending my own money and getting burnt out, the absolute abysmal arena errors robbed me from getting 300 wins, allowing me to buy the last tal I needed.

I'd say I'll never do it again, but I probably will, because *I never learn*

OS
    Android
    Oh you... i know your feel. haha i will never learn too... i hate the damn Bugs versus Bugs/BvB 24/7 Arena Events... i tried last minute to reach the 300 but i couldn't because of real life and the damn things you listed.

But.., the thing about this damn Arena Events.. i had something too laugh because of your post. thx. haha

OS
    Android
    This lesson I learned, do not spend money untill the bugs get fixed.