OS
    Android

Design a character contest

This probably should also be in the suggestions thread, but I wanted feedback on what rules and rewards that you all might want. Ok, here it is. I think it would be cool if the creators of the game would have a contest where we could submit ideas for characters for the game. Many of you out there have a lot of the albums and artwork, and are familiar with some of the mythological figures in the songs. It would be great if they would allow 1 or 2 character submissions per player, and give a minor reward such as ironite, and an event soul with a chance to pull the new character(s), and perhaps xp material or eco material for submitting. The top 3 would get increased rewards such as skill shards, and a guaranteed new character. This could be a tiered reward. The contest would allow some fresh additional content in the game and perhaps lend direction to new areas to explore. i believe the creators of the game are doing a great job, but the fans can be a resource too! Any thoughts?
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    Android

Excellent IDEA!

Sounds Fantastic! All the aforementioned rewards sound satisfactory...
    Lets see what happens! I'm all for it!
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+