Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmadd69 View Post
    Sacked og eddie, gre, wme (which I got him and gre back through support thank fuck), soldier eddie yup like Fred Sanford would say I’m a big dummy.
    This was stated by several people here in the forum. I think you guys are really (extremely) really lucky to get these characters back! It was totally clear that you would (normally) never ever be able to get them again! Or the other way round: As soon as it was clear to the devs, that some character specific missions would be implemented in the future, they should have "blocked" these specific characters from sacrifice. Or communicate on that in some way. Well I think the lesson might be learned for both sides.
    My general advice: never sacrifice a non-dupe or accept the risk as we know (now) that missions change, character tuning takes place...

OS
    iOS
    Pulled another dumb trick due to night of drinking the other day when I was playing trivia. Had a pharoah eddie dupe during the sack event and the pharaoh bird. Guess what happened?
    Last edited by Kmadd69; 02-15-2018 at 05:59 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Redemption is key. My dumb retarded ass got him back! Had to use a soul but I’m cool
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly

OS
    Android
    TIFU: This actually happened last night. Got a vortex fill, redeemed a bunch of A/G souls, got two Corrupt Droid Assassins. I thought I already had one, so I sacked both of them. This blow was only slightly softened by the VHE I also got.

OS
    iOS
    Vhe is awesome don’t sack him
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly

OS
    iOS
    During one of the events, I accidentally converted the frags of the event soul into precious soul fragments. Meant to claim the soul.

OS
    Android

Premature

Sold for Gold a ton of 5* and 4* Eddies and Toons before the Sacrifice option came out. Wanna know how much gold a Samurai eddie is.......yeah, dumb.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmadd69 View Post
    Vhe is awesome don’t sack him
    I have absolutely no plan to. I've already maxed him out and made him my champion. As a non-noob rule, I don't sack anything unless it's a dupe. I just had a momentary lapse of intelligence...haha.

OS
    iOS
    On a drunk and sad night, i sacrificed almost all of my maxed allies to complete my Eddie Collection with the newly released Hallowed Soul... needless to say I did not get him... luckily he showed up by accident a week later and i since then re pulled everyone... i wont do that again for sure!
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OdoyleRules View Post
    Sold for Gold a ton of 5* and 4* Eddies and Toons before the Sacrifice option came out. Wanna know how much gold a Samurai eddie is.......yeah, dumb.
    Always been amazed at how little gold toons are worth. I mean you'd think a 5 star Eddie would be worth 500k or 1M but nope. I often check prices jsut to check.. but don't actually sell any toons.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..