Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What a joke

OS
    Android
    I have a screen shot that I took yesterday where I was attacked by XEPBAM 4 consecutive times. They all said 13 minutes ago and the 1st one was a hold. This was not a player that was on my attack list so none of these could have been from revenges
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    And, of course no word from Kaz or Sparton. Hopefully they're busy fixing the issue.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    I have a screen shot that I took yesterday where I was attacked by XEPBAM 4 consecutive times. They all said 13 minutes ago and the 1st one was a hold. This was not a player that was on my attack list so none of these could have been from revenges
    And he’s kinda new in the top 25. since about 3 or 4 weeks.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    And my team gets doomed from a pharaoh, an AG, Eda and GPD??? From this XEPBAM???? Am I dreaming? Somethings completely wrong here???
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    There's really something going on in the Arena these days, and I'm starting to think that isn't just that bloody 'ol RNG. This was the 4th week in a row when I got kicked out of the top 50, in the last minutes, close to reset. I can't say if I was attacked by the same people every time, but I was attacked a lot, and some of the names I see in this thread sound kinda familiar to me, too. I'm sure that the devs have the possibility to do some investigations and clarify things, if necessary.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Found this in my defense list right now, needless to say that I didn't attacked that user before:

Name:  double defeat.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  63.2 KB
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    My defense list does not show these things right now but I remember that a few weeks ago (or probably during the last area event) it happened to me that when I did some attacks, then some revenges and went back to the attack list, that I could attack again the same people that I won against before. I can't remember the details of switching back and forth and if I opened the shop in between or something like that. But it seems that somehow it was/is possible that the game does "forget" that you already won against some people from your list. Maybe this might help to find the problem and more important: a solution!?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    There's really something going on in the Arena these days, and I'm starting to think that isn't just that bloody 'ol RNG. This was the 4th week in a row when I got kicked out of the top 50, in the last minutes, close to reset. I can't say if I was attacked by the same people every time, but I was attacked a lot, and some of the names I see in this thread sound kinda familiar to me, too. I'm sure that the devs have the possibility to do some investigations and clarify things, if necessary.
    I was bumped out of the top 250 with 2 min to go, dropping from #223 to #1077 despite not being attacked in the last 2 min:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ulting-rewards

Something strange is definitely going on.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Sometimes I don’t think the tracker is too accurate with points or ranking. Last week I was holding on to 5th and with about 15 minutes to go I saw I was ahead of Saluki by about 60 points, 5 minutes later I was down 60. I know Saluki is good but I doubt he got 120 points in 5 minutes. I am thinking it’s just how quickly the tracker updates some times.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Sometimes I don’t think the tracker is too accurate with points or ranking. Last week I was holding on to 5th and with about 15 minutes to go I saw I was ahead of Saluki by about 60 points, 5 minutes later I was down 60. I know Saluki is good but I doubt he got 120 points in 5 minutes. I am thinking it’s just how quickly the tracker updates some times.
    well man now you mention it i was surprised too. i got top 5 by accident, i thought you were not playing. i pushed 1,5 hours before reset just to make sure to get top 10, then i saw that you were not far ahead and i pushed a little more, but was kinda surprised to get there...my def was doing okay, so that definetly helped, and but my speed is only average compared to guys like carlos i fear...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.