Thread: What a joke

Hybrid View

OS
    Android

What a joke

Battling my way up from 300 in last 4hrs. Had 4 victories which each gave me a -19 score ( so 152pt turn around). Then was sitting in 196 place with 3 minutes to go, and then it ticked over to say I was 886. WTF.

Also got beaten by the same player 3 times in the last minute. How is that possible. Aaahh!!!!! !
    Last edited by mikus666; 02-11-2018 at 12:31 AM.

OS
    Android
    Similar thing happened to me. I lost 4 times to one player and 3 times to another all in a one minute span right before reset. I don't see how that is possible, especially since there was no way they had that many revenges possible against me.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    The exact same thing happened to me, Jason-5521. I was at 93 and fell to 174 (loss of 40-60 points). 3 attacks and wins by the same player in one minute is not possible. I also had not attacked the other player for days, if at all this week. This Screenshot was taken a minute or two prior to reset.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Roadkillsuperman; 02-11-2018 at 12:34 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Same here and I swear it wasn’t the first time. Something stinks here. I was revenged three times in a row by Firerider in the last five minutes. Every Saturday I see the same people kicking me out of the ranks. Ash, jersxjers, mammy...
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Game hacks.....

Seems even more silly to chase the arena wins. I've always thought it was a pointless effort... seems it is, really, unless you are paying for some sort of hack.

I wonder if you can log on with multiple devices, start the same arena match on all 3... then wait ... win one.. refresh all 3 and all 3 win? Just guessing... and speculating.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    3 losses are possible in short time 1 from list and two from revenges. but it's not possible to win 3 fights in one minute, so would be cool if someone could investigate this. this is really strange....

edit: and the new antispam protection is out of control too, had to verify myself 5 times before i was able to post....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Hi everyone,

As mentioned in the past, if you have any concerns about Arena activity, please notify us by submitting a support ticket using either the Support button in game, or emailing support@ironmaidenlegacy.com directly.

Our team is always keeping an eye out for suspicious activity, and we take appropriate action if any evidence of wrong doing is found. However, we do not publicly discuss the results of any of our investigations (whether they reveal suspicious activities or not).

Thank you for understanding.

OS
    iOS
    Got attacked yesterday at least 9 times from 2 players within 2 minutes. First I got attacked four times in a row by player "ChesBellota". As he lost the first three times he attacked that seems to be okay, but what makes it weird is that all fights were shown to have appeared within a 1-2 minute span. Even weirder: just after these attacks (shown to be in the same minute as the "ChesBellota" attacks), I got attacked five times in a row by user "Yoba" who won every single one of these battles - also within a 1-2 minute span. I have no clue how this could even be possible. Pretty sure that I attacked neither one of them before.
    Last edited by natasar; 02-16-2018 at 10:02 AM.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily