Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What a joke

OS
    Android
    I forgot some well timed holds can really make the difference. I thought I was far enough that I didn’t need to push too much because was busy with family a little too and before I knew it you were well ahead of me.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    And my team gets doomed from a pharaoh, an AG, Eda and GPD??? From this XEPBAM???? Am I dreaming? Somethings completely wrong here???
    I thought about it and came to the conclusion that it must be zone talis in either Eda or GPD. I have to take a closer look the next time I face him.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    It’s the zone talismans on the dog I thought it was a glitch one time cause same animation for when he heals when all of sudden I am doomed I didn’t know what happened at first. Then he did it a second time I think it’s a really good defense if you under estimate it. Makes me want to look into zone talismans more.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Still no signs of multiple simultaneous attacks to my defense. Along with that my rank has jumped tremendously. I'm still ahead of the system so I'm sure it'll drip a bit, but looking better than it did.

Last minute rank can jump around a bit depending on the level of play at your rank. When you're outside the top 100 it's impossible to tell how many players have the same points. We've already seen that when two players have identical points, the tie goes to the person who comes up first alphabetically. That could account for some of the jumping around in the numbers after reset. Also, as JJJ mentioned the tracker may not be 100% accurate.

I don't normally share my play style as it's part of my strategy, but making an exception. Unless there's a PvP event or it's the end of the month and I'm needing iron coins for the double reset in arena store, I just play my free Sow. I use my Sow as I get them, so very rarely clear lists other than in the morning after they've accumulated while I slept. If I lose to someone's defense I just move on to the next one down, which means there shouldn't be multiple revenges by the same person in a short period. And, Saturday I quit playing pvp about 10 hours before reset. I don't generally bounce around much on Saturday in the rankings as my play style allows the system to keep up and so don't get attacked much before reset.

If there's an event or it's end of the month all bets are off. That's what works for me, don't know that it's the best strategy or whether it will work for anyone else, but it's also why the multiple attacks by one person really stand out.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I was bumped out of the top 250 with 2 min to go, dropping from #223 to #1077 despite not being attacked in the last 2 min:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ulting-rewards

Something strange is definitely going on.
    Wow. That's not good. It's a big difference between calculations. Hmmm...
    I wish for a talisman type converter

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Hope you're right slauki. A trusted and respected member of the forum mentioned to me that certain people where back to their old tricks. Certainly what it looks like. I'm not sure how someone would exploit the system either, other than possibly something already mentioned. Of course, most people aren't so pathetic that they have to resort to cheating. Spoils the game for the good players.
    That’s why you not only have to be good, you have to be great! I beat those “certain people” even while they cheated and cried like babies claiming the opposite lol.

Figured I’d chime in because I heard of the PvP blasphemy. I’m kind of shocked there’s no dev response here. Problem is it seems there’s nobody left that cares. In the first few instances of cheating and odd results/standings the Founding Fathers of Arena literally had to burn these forums down to get the devs to pay an ounce of attention and investigate.

Now those days are gone, the hamsters are just happy running in the wheel and life goes on. Guessing arena doesn’t make much money and doesn’t generate interest much anymore because the excitement of competition has been extinguished by them. So why should they focus on fixing it if the core players aren’t passionate about it? It makes sense actually. Focus on pumping out new toons and licensing opportunities instead of the game because that’s what people throw money at. Chase out the wolves and the sheep will play. I see the angle.

Bummer for you PvPers, better to focus on collecting characters and such in this game now until the community decides to light the fire of competition again. Feel sadness for the new people commenting about these issues, remembering the days I just started before arena began preparing for the moment to battle the ranks against my fellow headbangers with such excitement and desire. We’ve always said this game has so much potential.

Hang in there Gladiators, never succumb to cheating yourself and remain noble amidst the sea of snakes.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    PM mods here and enter support tickets too. if you want devs to listen, need to exhaust all options.

Hi everyone,

As mentioned in the past, if you have any concerns about Arena activity, please notify us by submitting a support ticket using either the Support button in game, or emailing support@ironmaidenlegacy.com directly.

Our team is always keeping an eye out for suspicious activity, and we take appropriate action if any evidence of wrong doing is found. However, we do not publicly discuss the results of any of our investigations (whether they reveal suspicious activities or not).

Thank you for understanding.

OS
    iOS
    Got attacked yesterday at least 9 times from 2 players within 2 minutes. First I got attacked four times in a row by player "ChesBellota". As he lost the first three times he attacked that seems to be okay, but what makes it weird is that all fights were shown to have appeared within a 1-2 minute span. Even weirder: just after these attacks (shown to be in the same minute as the "ChesBellota" attacks), I got attacked five times in a row by user "Yoba" who won every single one of these battles - also within a 1-2 minute span. I have no clue how this could even be possible. Pretty sure that I attacked neither one of them before.
    Last edited by natasar; 02-16-2018 at 10:02 AM.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily