OS
    Android

Exalted sacrifice question

I have done a few exalted sacrifices recently with very diffferent results.
    Each time I have sacrificed just over the 20,000 essence requirement
    Sometimes I just get a handful of rare and g/a rare souls, and a few times the vault seems to cough and splutter up a second time producing a load more resources including a few skill shards and legendary souls
    Anyone else noticed the randomness??
    Last edited by Deano82; 02-12-2018 at 10:51 AM. Reason: More information added

OS
    Android
    In the sacrifice infoscreen you can see that for an exaltet sacrifice you can receive: rare souls, rare g/a souls, legendary souls and skill shards.
    Out of these options a "random" selection of rewards is choosen, so sometimes you can get "only" rare souls and the other time you can get some rewards from all 4 options (quite unlikely).
    With a very very small chance even 20.001 essence can double your rewards (I read that somewhere in the forum).
    Other option: you filled the vortex with the sacrifice and did not notice! This happened to me once in the early days of the sacrifice feature

OS
    Android
    A second time you say. Sure it is not just the full vortex reward you are recieving?

OS
    Android
    I am not sure if it is the full vortex, I thought you needed 100k essence to fill the vortex? Or am I misunderstanding how the vortex works?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano82 View Post
    I am not sure if it is the full vortex, I thought you needed 100k essence to fill the vortex? Or am I misunderstanding how the vortex works?
    100k should be correct, but you don't need to fill it at once! It will sum op over time, indicated by the small purple ring in the center. On my old (small) phone it was really small and I overlooked it! It fills clock-wise so you can check now if the purple ring is still quite close to the staring point (low center position). By selecting characters you see a preview in light purple about how much the choosen characters would increase the ring by sacrifice

OS
    Android
    Ahh yes I can see that now, I didnt notice the small ring before! That explains why I had a second lot of rewards then....must have filled the vortex and not noticed