Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    iOS
    This sacrifice event was really good for me a lot of hearts and SS, RNG was on my side this time

OS
    iOS
    I got all four birds last week and two extras to sac. But the big win in at last I got Cyborg Eddie - been my main want since the start so that made me smile - though it took a lot of sac to get him and so many tier 6 but I am not moaning at all - very pleased with that and the SS that I used to finish off a few toons and Eds - now all I need is more SS to fill up Cyborg as he was one of the last pulls from a legendary soul.....I got some decent sac toons from this and was pretty lucky with GA souls and legendary which game me more five star than four star for a change.

Just so pleased to have Cyborg...now I could do with the pain in the ass that is SS Ed and Eda......maybe next year lol.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I feel like this sac event went well for a lot of people. For most of this event, I was getting ZERO valentines hearts. I had all but given up. Then last night, I got three. Then I got two more. I leveled them up, sacked them along with some level 100 dupe eddies and got...VHE! Along with some other long awaited toons. I'm stoked and very pleased! I'm glad to see others with equally good luck. Now, if I can only get Cyborg to drop...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstyle View Post
    I feel like this sac event went well for a lot of people. For most of this event, I was getting ZERO valentines hearts. I had all but given up. Then last night, I got three. Then I got two more. I leveled them up, sacked them along with some level 100 dupe eddies and got...VHE! Along with some other long awaited toons. I'm stoked and very pleased! I'm glad to see others with equally good luck. Now, if I can only get Cyborg to drop...
    Nice!

I had a really weird run of it Sunday morning. I had a load of 4-star toons ready to be sacrificed, then cashed in an Eternity Soul and got a Clairvoyant, which gave me enough for a Tier VI sacrifice. Got 5 GA souls and 40 Rare souls out of that, which turned into a dupe Ace's High Eddie and a pile of other toons. That turned out to be enough for another Tier VI and put me over the Vortex line, which turned into a giant pile of hearts, skill shards, and soul gems. That started a wave of Tier VI sacrifices involving repeated piles of hearts, plus a dupe Rainmaker and a dupe Viking, putting me over the Vortex line again. I'm currently about 60% down the Vortex track again, plus another spare dupe Ace's High Eddie. Amazingly, I didn't get any Eddies or other toons I didn't have already, but I came out of it with about 50 skill shards and 40 Alchemist fragments. Whew!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Nice!

I had a really weird run of it Sunday morning. I had a load of 4-star toons ready to be sacrificed, then cashed in an Eternity Soul and got a Clairvoyant, which gave me enough for a Tier VI sacrifice. Got 5 GA souls and 40 Rare souls out of that, which turned into a dupe Ace's High Eddie and a pile of other toons. That turned out to be enough for another Tier VI and put me over the Vortex line, which turned into a giant pile of hearts, skill shards, and soul gems. That started a wave of Tier VI sacrifices involving repeated piles of hearts, plus a dupe Rainmaker and a dupe Viking, putting me over the Vortex line again. I'm currently about 60% down the Vortex track again, plus another spare dupe Ace's High Eddie. Amazingly, I didn't get any Eddies or other toons I didn't have already, but I came out of it with about 50 skill shards and 40 Alchemist fragments. Whew!
    Damn, kinda sucks you didn't get any new toons, but hey, all those skill shards I'm sure came in handy!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstyle View Post
    Damn, kinda sucks you didn't get any new toons, but hey, all those skill shards I'm sure came in handy!
    It's definitely a useful haul! Haha!

I figure I'll hold on to the dupe Ace's High and use it in the next sacrifice event. I'm a week away from my next Trooper soul, which if it isn't Warlord (the one I'm missing), will get used with Ace's High for another Tier VI.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    That’s why I love either the sac events or the double odds from souls. If rng falls your way can do sacrifice after sacrifice and see all the skill shards and perhaps missing characters come in.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    That is not completely correct. Did 10 Tier 6 sacrifices so far. First 8 gave no heart, but last 2 each 3 hearts. So it's the amount of sacrifices you make here too.

I hoarded that much G/A souls last year too hoping for Cyborg or Aces High. Didn’t get them. But ass CotD appeared. Hope you have the same luck. I'll keep my fingers crossed man!

Update: another Tier 6 sacrifice and 6 (!!!) hearts dropped. And no, it was no vortex fill.
    Thanks man! No purple child but finally nabbed Astra (×2). I love these events. Other than Astra, no new characters but lots of skill shards, and honestly even though they were all dupes, I really can't complain about the drop rate of 4 and 5 star characters. They seemed to drop a lot more than usual. One good example would be : I opened a stack of 68 rare souls, got 1 5 star (pdk) and 11 4 stars, 3 of which were Eddies. I spent over 6 million gold on simply opening souls, but it was fun. I'm really not missing many characters (purple child, the Bub and the 3 latest Eddies), so my souls will now probably be hoarded until the next x2 chance for 4 and 5 star characters event, unless there's another kickass sacrifice event like this one or the pumpkin one. These events should be sponsored by Energizer, because if you're lucky the altar just keeps on going and going. 😁
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    iOS
    It has been a really good event for me as well. One of the Evo Souls I received for completing the missions gave me Aces High. The next day I got Samurai from a single Legendary Soul. I was already starting to feel weird that I could not get those in almost two years. Now it is just the three new Eds, the green Fatboy and the Witch Doc that I am missing.
    Sick-6808