Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Did the arena somehow change?

I am getting destroyed by teams I usually plow right through. Was there a tweek or something made by the devs?

OS
    Android
    some unexpected talismans can screw you. especially angels and soul talis can be very deadly on some teams. this would be my first guess...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Think sometimes it's just bugs. Had VHE take out my GPD the other day by doing 55,000 points of damage, without crit or ascension and passive was not disabled.

Another possibility is that relics are here and they're what's causing this. I've played a couple teams that don't seem quite what they should be. I'd think if it was beta something would have been said but you never know.

OS
    iOS
    Numerous bugs in the Arena right now. Counter with no counter active. An insane amount of extra turns with and even without echo. Counter with no counter active (maybe a display issue sometimes?). I even had an opponent revive when my SS Eddie cast exorcise.

OS
    Android
    yeah, but bugs are part of this from day one, so this is nothing new imo the bugs got a bit better, not sure though...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    yeah, but bugs are part of this from day one, so this is nothing new imo the bugs got a bit better, not sure though...
    Indeed they have been. Lol
    I’m not sure that they are better right now. They just seem to change with each update. Fix some old ones, and new ones creep in.
    Congrats on eternal btw.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    Not sure better is the right word, but definitely always part of the meta. Not even new bugs, seems a lot of the old ones keep creeping back in. I've been having issues with the animation stuttering making it difficult to get perfect hits.

Congrats on eternal.

OS
    iOS
    When the team you are playing gets 3 free turns from the start with Aces High-without a red bat and then freezes the rest of your team. Then gets 3 more free turns. That’s a little one sided. Was going against Aces High, Corrupt General, blue corrupt rescuer and wrath.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayn13 View Post
    When the team you are playing gets 3 free turns from the start with Aces High-without a red bat and then freezes the rest of your team. Then gets 3 more free turns. That’s a little one sided. Was going against Aces High, Corrupt General, blue corrupt rescuer and wrath.
    Well, those 3 turns might have been from the echo talismans equipped on the Aces. But it could be worse. I've met the other day a team with a Crimson Dog, who was granted with 4 extra turns.

This happens lately only because of this lovely RNG, who always does some favours to - some of - the defense teams. Its simple as that: your offense Astra stuns none & the defensive Astra stuns all allies (those without immunity); your offense Astra applies permadeath to none & the defensive Astra applies permadeath to all allies (if catched without immunity); your offense Allied General might grant you some extra power & the defense Allied General always grants power to his team, plus, as a bonus, it stoles all your buffs; your offense Crimson Dog rarely grants echo to the allies and, when it does, the echo doesn't work & the defense Crimson Dog grants extremely lots of echoes to his allies...

On the top of that, the RNG has some special blessings for the SSE, which is currently everywhere, so much as its extremely annoying fighting against those teams.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    I have had Nomads do Mirage and Clairvoyants do their revive all with half fury and 2 power. Definitely see counters when no counter buff present but I also took out a perfect immortality with a permadeath debuff to my advantage. Things are odd for sure.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121