OS
    iOS

Came for Iron Maiden, stayed for the game

I downloaded this game last month as an Iron Maiden fan, and not a fan of the actual game genre. Fast forward to today and I am using my new 5* GRE after finishing off the skulls I needed.

So yeah...kudos to the devs for putting a solid game together that could have been a sad cash grab. Very cool. Now please find a way to work "Die With Your Boots On" into the game

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogami View Post
    I downloaded this game last month as an Iron Maiden fan, and not a fan of the actual game genre. Fast forward to today and I am using my new 5* GRE after finishing off the skulls I needed.

So yeah...kudos to the devs for putting a solid game together that could have been a sad cash grab. Very cool. Now please find a way to work "Die With Your Boots On" into the game
    Awesome! GRE was my go-to Eddie for a long time. Still waiting for 'Killers' Eddie as he is top of my list for most wanted. My favorite getting through the game was Run to the hills and still hoping they go back and tweak him again.

I've always been a fan of this genre of game, so it was a natural fit for me. Glad you're enjoying it. A lot of good changes to the game over the past year, sadly many bugs remain. Just think of the bugs as part of the meta and they don't always seem as bad.