Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Yeah it feels like a drop rate 1:1000000000
    Feels familiar. xD

But like slauki said, some things like ironite and xp for gold is nice.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    Yeah it feels like a drop rate 1:1000000000
    Feels familiar. xD

But like slauki said, some things like ironite and xp for gold is nice.
    buy to win event = bad event, next
    at the end of event you can win 1X110 talisman perhaps i you play a lot lol
    Last edited by blade685; 02-21-2018 at 11:29 AM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Buy to win = shit.. yes..
    But it is the first day.., i hope they fix the drop rate...

And it is a good thing to farm for 2* rainbow runes and the troopers.. and for 30 AMOLAD runs you have enough Gold for 50 frags per day (if the price was 200k).. i think this is ok if they fix the drop rate. xD

My hate events are the god damn '24/7 472658 wins' Arena Bugs versus Bugs Events. xD

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    Buy to win = shit.. yes..
    But it is the first day.., i hope they fix the drop rate...

And it is a good thing to farm for 2* rainbow runes and the troopers.. and for 30 AMOLAD runs you have enough Gold for 50 frags per day (if the price was 200k).. i think this is ok if they fix the drop rate. xD

My hate events are the god damn '24/7 472658 wins' Arena Bugs versus Bugs Events. xD
    the only things good to farm for old players is 3* evo, gold and some talismans
    Only gold for that event
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Not sure if I got any fragments from Powerslave, but Skull quests yielded me a couple 5 and 10 drops.

Cool that you guys made some of the in app purchases kind of better, I was hoping that I thought you meant the ironite power up packs but I guess not. Still, it's not bad for those who want to buy them they'll get a bunch of fragments that will go towards really good souls.

This event seems a bit average to me, the only interesting thing is the Steel Talismans. Maybe they'll come in handy for something.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    It took a while but finally started getting drops in power slave. Did two full refills with nothing but then my first drop was 25 fragments. Have gotten a couple 5 fragments drops since. I would like to know how many fragments do you need for legendary class specific and mythic.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Also I would love an answer on why do 5 star hearts have such low essence. One and three stars are a lot more then one and 3 star toons why is a 5 star heart a lot less then 5 star toons.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Exquisite Soul Fragments are coming only from Skull quests!? I don't see a reason why should I even grind the cosmos only for precious soul fragments, we need more options for getting Exquisite Soul Fragments please!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Exquisite Soul Fragments are coming only from Skull quests!? I don't see a reason why should I even grind the cosmos only for precious soul fragments, we need more options for getting Exquisite Soul Fragments please!
    No.. cosmos too.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

From now until Feb 26th, 4 PM PT, fragments of certain souls have become available in places they normally are not available, including a brand new type of fragment that can be used to purchase some very rare and unique talismans!

• In all 4 of the Cosmos worlds, there’s a chance to earn Precious Soul Fragments, which can reward Sacrificial Hearts and Golden Idols of varying values (Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of the Sands, Battlefield, and Underworld)
    • In Skull Quests, there’s a chance to earn Exquisite Soul Fragments from each quest. You can also buy these fragments from the store for Gold! Exquisite Fragments are unique, and can be used in 1 of 2 ways: 1) Use 100 Fragments to claim a 3-5★ Precious Soul Character OR 2) Spend Exquisite Fragments in the store on Steel Talismans or Purge Talismans!
    nope only in sq

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.