Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Oh man. I misread that.

Well.. yeah.. that kind of sucks then given a short event...... and that explains why I thought the drop rates were just bad.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Banned
    With all the defense cheating from NF every Talisman is useless.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Oh man. I misread that.

Well.. yeah.. that kind of sucks then given a short event...... and that explains why I thought the drop rates were just bad.
    Yes another bad event drop rate is ridiculous to have one talisman, i will not pay for them i think
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Damn, i misread that too... and i was wondering why not one dropped in Cosmos.. omg. :'D

And Blade i am an 'old' player^^ but 3* rainbow i have more than enough, but 2* are rare for me.

Damn now i think this Event is useless.. if only skull quests drops fragments.. :/
    Last edited by Symbiote; 02-22-2018 at 03:00 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    Damn, i misread that too... and i was wondering why not one dropped in Cosmos.. omg. :'D

And Blade i am an 'old' player player ^^ but 3* rainbow i have more than enough, but 2* are rare for me.

Damn now i think this Event is useless.. if only skull quests drops fragments.. :/
    yes you need to buy or you will not have only one set talismans
    Another bad way for the game
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Run power slave enough you will get plenty of colorless 2*
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Bummer Exquisite frags only have a chance to drop in Skull Quest. Those odds seem very low too. Had Some 5s drop so far.

I grabbed 1 set of Steel Talis, but haven’t tried them yet.
    It will cost a ton of gold to get more than 1 set, much less trying to purchase the souls from the book.

This event could have gone for the entire month imo. That would have been cool.

OS
    iOS
    It would be one thing if every SQ run dropped Exquisite frags.. but since it's only a POSSIBILITy, the event sucks. I mean.... run 4 SQ.. get a whopping 5 frags.... wait 5 hours minimum for the POSSIBILITY of getting another 5 or even 0..... yeah.. that's one hell of an event folks.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The event is more then just the exquisite frags. For me getting xp up for only 50k is great and that alone makes event worth it for me. Helping me grind all my toons to level 100.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    The event is more then just the exquisite frags. For me getting xp up for only 50k is great and that alone makes event worth it for me. Helping me grind all my toons to level 100.
    Yea it’s just the Exquisite frags/souls thats a bummer. The XP up is a fantastic deal. I’m glad you mentioned it because I forgot about it honestly.