OS
    iOS

LoL Magus X not dropping 3* Blue evo shards?

So maybe it's my bad luck, but I've been grinding LoL Magus X for 6+ hours and have not received a single 3* blue evo shard. Anyone else noticing this? Getting plenty of all the other drops...again, could just be a really bad run of luck for me.

OS
    iOS
    The blue ones seem to have the lowest drop rate for me as well. Just keep on trying. They will come.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    they come in waves.. I farm level 7 because there's no benefit to farming level 10 and 7 goes faster and costs less SOT, but the drop rate for 3 star stones is about the same in all levels 7-10 in my experience ... low overall.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS

Thx for the replies...

...still no luck. By contrast I have 17 3* Red evos vs 5 3* blues.

OS
    Android
    The drop rate is bad, but it isn't that low. Just a run of really bad luck. I kept getting 3* Evo shards when I primarily wanted XP shards instead.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    The drop rate is bad, but it isn't that low. Just a run of really bad luck. I kept getting 3* Evo shards when I primarily wanted XP shards instead.
    Yah ended up getting shut out of the evo shards. Oh well.

OS
    Android
    The drops on some items seem to come in waves. If you dont get a single one to drop after running through 10 or 15 runs, I wouldn't continue that perticular day. Try another day, and when you get one to drop, then farm it. I ran through the dismay level 10 over 150 time during the dismay-no-more event, and did not get a single lightning talisman to drop. Tried a few days later, got 2 to drop withing 10 tries. I'm sure the evo runes are the same.

OS
    Android
    The most i have is the blue ones and less the yellow because i loot more of blue in daily levels than others
    I do only level X i don't know if it is same in VII
    I play all troopers all days.