OS
    Android

Ghost effect not timing out correctly

I found an issue with the number of turns left on the Ghost status not counting down correctly.
    The defender had Claire with the Soul talismans equipped, I had the Corrupt General.
    I killed Claire, triggering the Ghost status with 3 rounds left on it.
    I was able to stun Claire while in Ghost status, but a turn as stunned Ghost did not decrease the effect lifetime.
    I stunned her for three consecutive turns and after that she still had 3 turns left on her Ghost effect.
    Only when I stopped stunning her, allowing her to act during her turn did the counter wirk normally again.
    I verified this in battles against my own defense, ghosting some allies with Carriage Rider Eddie, this is reproducible:
    stunned ghosts will remain ghosted as long as the stunn remains active, the turn counter does not decrease.
    This did not work when CRE ghosted himself and was stunned though, it only worked on allies.
    If a ghosted blocker is repeatedly stunned, the team it blocks for effectively remains unkillable since the ghosting is prolonged by this bug.

OS
    iOS
    I experienced just the same. If you freeze or stun the char, the "ghost counter" will stay the same and not count down. That issue nearly got me a draw in PvP one time since I had a team up that made it nearly impossible to NOT stun or freeze that ghost guy. Luckily enough I managed to make it to three rounds of not freezing or stunning it five or six rounds after the "auto-draw warning".
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Just had a battle where this also happened to me. I killed WUR then Clair, equipped with soul talismas. She went to ghost mode. I stunned/froze her ass off. Result: ghost mode did not count down. At some point she was No longer stunned/frozen and revived her whole team.

I managed to kill them all again and a funny thing happened. I stunned/froze her like before. At some point she was no longer stunned/frozen. 2 turns left of the ghost mode. In order not to stun her I used CG's fury. And it 'killed' her. What!!!! In ghost mode.

OS
    Android
    Yeah the Corrupt General's fury will consume golden effects. Or at the very least it consumes ghost. One of the many reasons I have him on my team
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Also ran into this today. Clair was stunned while in Ghost mode and the counter never ticks down. Is this intentional? Looks like it was reported about 2 months ago. I've been having having fun with a stun team to pass some time and I cannot kill Clair while Ghosted with it. 13 turns of stun and she is still staring at me in Ghost mode. Is it intentional or a bug for Ghost to not tick down while stunned? I have other kill teams, I just didn't expect that.

OS
    iOS
    And on the other hand the counter ticks down when you have ghost effect on the blue Liltith. Let’s say you have ghost effect for three turns. Lilith hits, extra turn, hit, extra turn, hit, dead. For me a turn is a whole turn, when I use my whole team, then it’s the enemies turn, then mine again, this makes two turns for me, one for the other. Not when one toon has extra turns. Otherwise these talismans are almost useless imo.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    There have been some forum posts about this.

Turn: When a specific character has completed an action

Round: When all team members have completed an action

So... ghost..
    If the character is stunned, it can't complete an action. The buff doesn't decrease.
    If the character gets and extra turn, the buff decreases

What Ghost should really do is be active for 3 rounds, not turns. Spartan posted that there some code issue with that tough.

I think it's kind of a trade off.... especially on the M Lilith... you have a chance of getting ghost for more than 3 rounds... and you have a chance of killing off the ghost during the same round of play if the extra turn fires.

It would be nice to have a "skip" button for character action though. That way you aren't forced to cause a character action every time. Would probably wreak havoc on PvP though.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..