Thread: Some bugs...

OS
    Android

Some bugs...

Mystic Eddie's Seventh Seal is supposed to inflict Doom on the target if they are currently sealed. It doesn't. Sometimes it increases their Seal which is useless.

Shaman Eddie's Rendering Split is supposed to grant extra turns when it removes shields. It removes the shields, but doesn't always grant the extra turn.

Gunner Mayan Priestess is supposed to heal up to 3 random allies with her basic - currently heals up to Zero.

AoF grants extra turns from the grave, and regardless of any kills. But we already knew that.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

Hi Mariner,

Thank you so much for these reports. For the Mystic Eddie 'Seventh Seal' issue, are you noticing this 100% of the time no matter who you are facing, OR do you only seem to notice it when you are targeting teams with the Astra, Valkyrie Slayer. If Mystic Eddie is unable to apply Doom to a Sealed character, and Astra is on that team, then this is expected as her passive, Obstruct, grants Immunity to Mark, Doom, and Curse effects for all allies.

Also, the Gunner Mayan Priestess can heal up to 3 characters, but 'up to' can include 0. So each time you use that attack, you might heal 0, 1, 2, or 3 random allies.

I've also provided the team with the details you've reported regarding Shaman Eddie's Rending Split. They'll look into that further, but it would be helpful to know the teams you are facing when that extra turn is not being granted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi Mariner,

Thank you so much for these reports. For the Mystic Eddie 'Seventh Seal' issue, are you noticing this 100% of the time no matter who you are facing, OR do you only seem to notice it when you are targeting teams with the Astra, Valkyrie Slayer. If Mystic Eddie is unable to apply Doom to a Sealed character, and Astra is on that team, then this is expected as her passive, Obstruct, grants Immunity to Mark, Doom, and Curse effects for all allies.

Also, the Gunner Mayan Priestess can heal up to 3 characters, but 'up to' can include 0. So each time you use that attack, you might heal 0, 1, 2, or 3 random allies.

I've also provided the team with the details you've reported regarding Shaman Eddie's Rending Split. They'll look into that further, but it would be helpful to know the teams you are facing when that extra turn is not being granted.
    Good call, Mystic's Seal was definitely being blocked by Astra in those instances. It's actually working really well then, since it can still seal teams where Astra is blocking Doom. Question on that - is Doom supposed to be a permadeath effect? Because I used it on AG earlier today, who then died but came back to life, sort of. He was still lying flat/dead on the ground, but with full health that I had to defeat again. I don't think he ever actually attacked though. Strange.

For Priestess she has never healed, this goes back months.

For Shaman I'll try to find some instances where he doesn't get the extra turn and get back to you.

Thanks!
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    I like to add it looks like revenges do not do damage to garden of dismay dragon king. Was using sentinel Mayan princesss and her revenge never seem to do damage or remove any piece of force shield.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    AoF grants extra turns whenever it damn well feels like it - alive OR dead. Get used to it
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    AoF grants extra turns whenever it damn well feels like it - alive OR dead. Get used to it
    According to some of my PVP battles it happens even when he is not present in the battle. WAY OP! lol

That being said I have experienced the AoF extra turn bug many times.

I have yet to be Doomed my 7SEddie.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    AoF only grants extra turns upon the first non auto res kill or whenever he is resurrected UNLESS there was a prisoner present on the other team. That's when things get weird. Sometimes you get the extra turn as soon as the prisoner dies, sometimes you get it the next round. Sometimes you get it when the prisoner dies AND the next round.

So yeah, definitely some weirdness when it comes to AoF and the prisoner on opposite teams.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    From what I've seen.. the Prisoner doesn't have to be present anywhere for AoF to grant extra turns incorrectly. Things may be worse with the Prisoner present, or errors more predictable, but it's not mandatory.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    If you get stunned by grevious burn (Future Ed) the cleanse from GPD doesn't do anything. It is a red mark and not a grey, so I am wondering if it is supposed to be like that.