OS
    Android

GPD heals despite sealed.

Just come from a battle against elyse. Twice her GPD healed itself despite sealed by my Corrupt General. Her GPD has Angel talismans equipped allright, but seal can't be cleansed nor removed. So what is going on?

OS
    Android
    Yeah that's a nasty bug that has turned a few of my fights into draws. I contacted support a while ago and they said they were working on it but who knows when it will be fixed. Best advice I can give is to hit it really really hard so that it dies before it can put you in that annoying loop.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    He is healing himself even with heal block on him.

OS
    iOS
    Seal does NOT seal the AI teams.. anywhere - PvP or PvE although it's FAR more noticeable in PvP.... Seal only works on YOUR team because what Seal does is disable BUTTONS.. but the AI doesn't use buttons. The AI merely calls an ability without tapping anything..... Seal is just generally poorly coded, has been this way since I started playing and I would not hold your breath waiting for a fix.

Doesn't matter what character.. Seal will never work if the AI is playing that character.

And this hold true for any ability that seals, such as Chain (Prisoner, Dessert Marauder)
    Last edited by Yup; 02-25-2018 at 10:58 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Seal does NOT seal the AI teams.. anywhere - PvP or PvE although it's FAR more noticeable in PvP.... Seal only works on YOUR team because what Seal does is disable BUTTONS.. but the AI doesn't use buttons. The AI merely calls an ability without tapping anything..... Seal is just generally poorly coded, has been this way since I started playing and I would not hold your breath waiting for a fix.

Doesn't matter what character.. Seal will never work if the AI is playing that character.

And this hold true for any ability that seals, such as Chain (Prisoner, Dessert Marauder)
    very good observation man. i belive you are right. had the situation today where my GPD was sealed, and yeah i couldn't push the button. but it absolutely makes sense, that the AI just calls for the action without using the button, so seal won't work...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I just know it's absolutely pointless to use (or especially rely) any Seal ability cast on an AI team character. I did a lot of testing and in no instance does Seal have any effect on the AI regardless of character being sealed.

Simply put, there's no such thing as blocking an AI character from using its power ability.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I just know it's absolutely pointless to use (or especially rely) any Seal ability cast on an AI team character. I did a lot of testing and in no instance does Seal have any effect on the AI regardless of character being sealed.

Simply put, there's no such thing as blocking an AI character from using its power ability.
    Well silence at least works but in the case of Angel Talismans it's irrelevant. It's a shame that seal can't work properly. Couldn't it just be coded to be partially the same as silence only it can't be removed?

Perfect Silence?
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I can't explain why Silence works but Seal doesn't. They essentially are supposed do the same thing.... And I don't think either of them ever alter the passive of talismans like the Angel set healing.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    buggest game ever
    I play all troopers all days.