OS
    Android

SOS Wickerman Eddie Mission

Hi troopers!

Please I need some help to finish the "Wickerman mission" that asks for a Wickerman Eddie with a set of Holy Talismans (to LOL Warrior, level V).
    As many of you I'm looking after the Crimson Pharaoh Dog (just 12 missions left now).

Sadly I've sacrified my Wiwerman Eddie at some early point of the game, so I'm trying to contact troopers with this Character. For more than a month I'm on it without any success

I'm a 86% User with plenty of 5* Characters at 100% to exchange as a trooper.

Please can someone hept me adding your Wickerman Eddie (with Holy Talismans) to my troopers list for a few days??

Many thanks in advance!

Up the Irons!

OS
    iOS
    Don’t worry. The same happened to me. Just contact support. They will return your Wickerman in exchange for any other Eddie.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergivdl View Post
    Hi troopers!

Please I need some help to finish the "Wickerman mission" that asks for a Wickerman Eddie with a set of Holy Talismans (to LOL Warrior, level V).
    As many of you I'm looking after the Crimson Pharaoh Dog (just 12 missions left now).

Sadly I've sacrified my Wiwerman Eddie at some early point of the game, so I'm trying to contact troopers with this Character. For more than a month I'm on it without any success

I'm a 86% User with plenty of 5* Characters at 100% to exchange as a trooper.

Please can someone hept me adding your Wickerman Eddie (with Holy Talismans) to my troopers list for a yesfew days??

Many thanks in advance!

Up the Irons!
    Yes defiantly contact customer service. I did the same thing and you can’t complete this mission with a trooper

OS
    Android
    Thank you very much!

They did! I have Wickerman Eddie back in my team!