Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Sentinel Mayan priestess stealing too many effects

Has anyone noticed that the sentinel Mayan priestess is stealing all benefital effects. The way I read her skill she should take 2 at most but lately have seen her take 8 benefital effects off my characters has anyone else noticed this?
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Yup.. she steals them all... every time.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Did this change I don’t remember this always being the case.
    JJJ-5111

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    35% chance to counter my ass. It’s like 75%. Steal is up there too. She is the new and annoying SSD. Lol

OS
    Android
    oh actually you are right, i thought this was intended. she always steal all the effects but she should steal one per hit at max.

and i think the 35% are calculated per hit, so if you have an aoe hitter it will be like 4*35% = 82%
    maybe even more if you attack with a guy like navigator who deals 12 hits per attack (or 24 with his powermove) LOL

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    My vote would be to leave her as she is (stealing all buffs). Alone she poses almost no threat since she is not a hard hitter. The threat from her is more from her stripping the buffs from your toons and leaving you open to negative effects being applied. Take that away from her and you have a toon with a weak attack that has a low chance of stealing any buffs. She's useful now, fix her and assassin or warrior NBoL and WUR (with counter) are going to be better choices every time (my opinion).

OS
    iOS
    Yeah.. she's merely a slight annoyance as is. By no means does she ever sway a match.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    oh actually you are right, i thought this was intended. she always steal all the effects but she should steal one per hit at max.

and i think the 35% are calculated per hit, so if you have an aoe hitter it will be like 4*35% = 82%
    maybe even more if you attack with a guy like navigator who deals 12 hits per attack (or 24 with his powermove) LOL
    Perhaps you are right, but the Newborns with the same passive doesn’t appear to revenge as much. Though we see far less Newborns in the arena these days. So maybe it’s just perception?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    My vote would be to leave her as she is (stealing all buffs). Alone she poses almost no threat since she is not a hard hitter. The threat from her is more from her stripping the buffs from your toons and leaving you open to negative effects being applied. Take that away from her and you have a toon with a weak attack that has a low chance of stealing any buffs. She's useful now, fix her and assassin or warrior NBoL and WUR (with counter) are going to be better choices every time (my opinion).
    Completely agree, and I don’t want to see her get nerfed. She mostly is just an annoyance that makes the battles take longer.

I throw her in the mix from time to time.

OS
    Android
    I wasn’t looking for a change or anything just wanted clarity if she is suppose to be taking all effects or not. I don’t remember taking all effects until recently.
    JJJ-5111