Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I consider buying 2 Liliths with FC, but I can't decide which of them to choose.
    Any suggestions?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Relany View Post
    I consider buying 2 Liliths with FC, but I can't decide which of them to choose.
    Any suggestions?
    i would say purple and green... i have gunner, sentinel and warrior and i really want assassin ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Yeah with Lilliths there... I'd buy Warrior Lillith.

I have 3 Gunner, 1 Assassin, and 2 Magus Lillith.. .. Gunner and Assassin are both good buys as well. Magus is no slouch, but a single hitter as opposed to multi-hitter (Gunner, Assassin, and Warrior are multi-hitters... Sentinel and Magus are single-hitters)
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    i would say purple and green... i have gunner, sentinel and warrior and i really want assassin ;-)
    Absolutely the same here. Got sentinel from event and will definitely buy the purple one from FC these days 😈
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Absolutely the same here. Got sentinel from event and will definitely buy the purple one from FC these days ��
    Don’t want to blow your boat here, but well, at first I was super excited to get purple Lilith, but right now she ended on my “dumpster”. To sum it up, at least to me she feels like an “inconsistent clairvoyant”. Her damage is okay... ~4.8k primary and 6.6k secondary (tested with 3 void and 3 ward energy talismans)
    but it doesn’t feel special. The passive is super inconsistent (I know it is intended to be random), and clairvoyant just in all cases seemed to be the way to go for me instead of choosing her in PvP at least.

Well, at least time bomb is kind of funny, ~10k and 1 Turn stun, but again so inconsistent, a regular rebuff easily to be removed, and usually when using the skill only one enemy gets its boons converted to a time bomb.

TL;DR: there has not been a single scenario so far where purple Lilith really gave me a substantial advantage over having clairvoyant in my team.
    I know what I want
    And I say what I want
    And no one can take it away

OS
    Android
    My observation is that Warrior Lilith is the only offensive character from all five the other ones are more supporting toons.
    But I only have the gunner purchased with FC so far so can't say my observation is 100% accurate
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    I completely agree with Journeyman. Don’t spend your IC on the Assasin. In PVE she’s OK, but many other toons are as well. In PVP she’s no help at all.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Assassin has revive, heal and immunity.. I wouldn't say she's "no help".

Gunner can do a lot of damage fast.. but Warrior seems to be the strongest attacker.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Well I had a Lilith rainbow on my trooper list and after running through them, here's what I think

Warrior: Potential for stupid high damage, but not much else.

Magus: Very useful power move, maybe combine with Sentinel Lilith and GPD for maximum team protection.

Sentinel: Super low damage, but her healing passive and all ally resurrection power make up for it.

Assassin: Kind of a low RNG girl, not my favorite of the bunch, but with accuracy buff she becomes useful.

Gunner: Good basic and power move but her passive isn't long term useful.

So all in all they each have they're own useful quirks, but my favorites would be the Magus and Sentinel girls, because they would do well in a team together.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    i have none of them, but will not use coin for any of them, it is too expensive for me
    Will see later
    I play all troopers all days.