fighting spirits 100% health bug i THINK

battlefield fighting spirits, i am on this last star to unlock the hidden battle, need to survive with 100% health , just did it again and enemy did not get even 1 turn on any of my chars from start to finish, ended again with full health and it won't give me the 3rd star, or am i missing something ? wanted to ask before posting in bug thread.
    ShadowRising-6281

OS
    Android
    I've had no problems with that kind of tasks. Did this happen in Battlefield where some mines explode when you kill them?

If not, just bring a healer and heal before you take the killing blow, just in case.

yea battlefield, ok will try that, thanks
    ShadowRising-6281

OS
    Android
    LOL... That level can be tricky. Just take your time in the last turn. If you have soldier eddie or the sentinel allied soldier it's really simple.

yea did as you suggested earlier today, took a healer and used him on my chars before giving the final blow and worked the first time rofl, yea its tricky because i honestly thought i wasnt taking no damage before.
    ShadowRising-6281

OS
    Android
    I'm having issues with this level, as well. I always use the Soldier Eddie (4* level 80 or 5* level 100, for which I thank my fellow Troopers) who kills all enemies in one blow and, after playing the same level for at least 5 times now, I still can't achieve the 100% health objective. I try healing all allies with the Allied Soldier before and after final blows, but still no luck.
    Feel free to add me: Rusalka-6140
    I'm a daily player, with a Child of the Damned (level 11 so far) set as a Champion. Every Trooper can feel free to message me and ask me to change the Champion
    The game crashes every (almost every) single time I try to use a fellow Trooper, so please know that I'm trying to be a good Trooper, but it's impossible with this bug.
    I do my best to pray/curse/swear/plead the game to let me finish a level

Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Easiest thing to do - die before the final blow, resurrect with full HP -> profit. (costs 10 Ironite though)
    Schadenfreud-0217

Maxed Champions:
    Speed of Light Eddie (Magus)
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Magus)
    Soldier Eddie (Gunner)
    The Nomad (Warrior)
    Angel of Fear (Warrior)
    Child of the Damned (Gunner)
    Child of the Damned (Assassin)
    Allied Soldier (Magus)
    Soulless Demon (Sentinel)

Using CotD as leader, if you want me to switch to any of the others, or just have questions towards me in general, feel free to P.M. me.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I definitely did that a couple of times in my quest for all skulls myself.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    I am having this problem. I've completed the Normal level of the Battlefield realm with the exception of the one skull for 100% health on Fighting Spirits. Here's what happens: I enter the final wave of battle and defeat the Possessed Mines with one strike from my Child of the Damned. My characters take damage when the mines explodes. I then substitute my damaged Wickerman Eddie with my Soldier Eddie with full hit points. I then heal everyone with my Pharoah Bird Eddie which scales on attack points. This usually leaves a slight amount of unhealed damage on the Pharoah Bird and Child of the Damned. I then use Soldier Eddie's Roulette power skill to fully heal everyone. I complete the round with everyone healed and then take a little bit of damage when the two rockets take their turn. I immediately heal everyone with the Roulette power skill again and then kill off the rockets. By all indications I'm at 100% health, yet I don't earn the skull. What gives? Note: I'm a Maiden fan, not a gamer so I'm not extremely literate in these sorts of games. Am I missing something or is this a bug?