Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post

Oh yeah I say the same about the Sentinel Lilith. Her passive makes my team nigh unkillable (unless it's disabled obviously) her damage output is laughable, but her passive healing and all Ally revive in her power move is almost enough to make up for it.
    Check your inbox lol
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    My second light soul dropped Aces High Eddie...happy with that 👍
    SamuraiEddie-5226

I play all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Second soul = Sentinel Chopper

OS
    iOS
    I play two accounts. First account second soul dropped gunner Lilith. Other account fourth soul dropped assassin Lilith

OS
    Android
    though the drop rates at the beginning were horrible, it seems now the drop rates got better.
    Assembled 2 souls from the 225 fights, plus 3 from ironite: Green Lilith.
    Not yet fully convinced by her offense, but heal, immunity removing and revive seems ok to replace the green valkyre

On my other account i have 4 lilith (unfortunately 2 red, 2 yellow, but both made it to my defens and offense PVP team - kicking out the crismson soldier and the green mayan priestess.

The relics are great, but i would like to see, if the enemy team has them, too. You can see their passives, buffs and talisman effects, so why not the relics, too? I've already lost 3-4 easy seeming matches in devastating order, where i did not know what hit me, but i bet, they were relic buffed as hell.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    @satani. You can see the relics of your opponent. Just hold a finger on one of them and check their buffs. The buffs from the relics is listed there.

OS
    Android
    On topics. Purchased a fourth 10-pack of souls. First three plus the free ones dropped me 2!!! 4* dupes. I through in all 10, the eyes were flashing. Yes! 5* magus dropped as I was praying for. But damn!!!! Something had gone wrong. Instead of magus Lillith I was left with a dupe PDK.

Well, on the positive side I have something to aim for. And I got (at least in theory) a bigger chance of getting a new char when opening souls than those who already got one or more Lilliths. 😋