Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Again.. the message is a SERVER MAINTENANCE error NOT a slow update. Slow updates don't have errors.

it's NOT about iOS vs Android. Trying to make this an Android vs iOS issue is ludicrous (and short sighted). If anything it may be Europe vs US time zone issue.
    The update was swiftly propagated in the Android stores (as it usually is), but for iOS propagation is being exceedingly slow today. As such, Android players are able to get into the game, but iOS is still under maintenance (as the previous update everyone would be on would not be compatible with the new content/fixes the server is sending data for).

Typically iOS propagation takes less than an hour, but it could take 2-4 hours, so we hope that will appear soon so we can force upgrade and release maintenance.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    The art team is just nailing some toons, Cannonner & Lilith are both amazing!!! (Hell, even the Birds are amazing).

But in all honesty, too bad there is 5 of then, I would very much prefer a eternal with that design.

Edit: Well... it makes sense, since we have 5 LoL's

Cheers, Ed.
    The pressure of making money is getting more intense ... Fear and Greed is driving any market. NF is using FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) in all their events ... don't fall for them. Either the drop rates will get better or them games fails. Either way it is a win win for the sheep (players).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    The update was swiftly propagated in the Android stores (as it usually is), but for iOS propagation is being exceedingly slow today. As such, Android players are able to get into the game, but iOS is still under maintenance (as the previous update everyone would be on would not be compatible with the new content/fixes the server is sending data for).

Typically iOS propagation takes less than an hour, but it could take 2-4 hours, so we hope that will appear soon so we can force upgrade and release maintenance.
    Can we sheep please get a drop rate for those Light souls? What is the rate to get a rare char? I'm not the only one interested n this I guess ...

OS
    Android
    It would be cool if we all (winners and losers) post our Light Soul results, to better inform anyone considering spending Ironite for them. We should all get 7 Souls from the challenges, so if we all post results, there should be a large sample size.

I bought a 10-pack and got a Red Lilith (the most appropriate aspect, her being tied to the Red Goddess and all). I also got a couple 4* toons in the lot for the next sacrifice event.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    The pressure of making money is getting more intense ... Fear and Greed is driving any market. NF is using FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) in all their events ... don't fall for them. Either the drop rates will get better or them games fails. Either way it is a win win for the sheep (players).
    Yes FOMO is real. Can’t believe you said that lol. Feel like I’m on the cryptocurrency boards now. Too funny, yet too true.

OS
    iOS
    Well I won't pretend to understand how the App Store and games work.. but it seems really shoddy to me to alter an app, then apply the alteration effectively KILLING YOUR APP and then wait for the store to send the update.

Would it not make MUCH more sense to push the update the store, then force the app relaunch once the store has had a chance to propagate? Like it has pretty much always done in the past. I'm accustomed to seeing "There is new App data available, You must relaunch."

But "server maintenance" for .. 3 hours now... sure looks like a server issue not a store issue. I mean, I've seen the store issues.. this isn't the same on the player end. This looks like a developer error, not a slow app store.

I'll take your word for it.. but were it not for the forums.. I certainly would NOT be blaming the App Store - I'd be blaming NF.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-07-2018 at 12:57 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Yes FOMO is real. Can’t believe you said that lol. Feel like I’m on the cryptocurrency boards now. Too funny, yet too true.
    FOMO on crypto is how you make money ... without FOMO no wins ...

Have a look at FunFair ... one of my favourites ...
    Last edited by hold; 03-07-2018 at 01:08 AM.

OS
    Android

perfect timing

in 2.5 hours the old movie Lilith with Warren Beatty is on TCM in US https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith_(film)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well I won't pretend to understand how the App Store and games work.. but it seems really shoddy to me to alter an app, then apply the alteration effectively KILLING YOUR APP and then wait for the store to send the update.

Would it not make MUCH more sense to push the update the store, then force the app relaunch once the store has had a chance to propagate? Like it has pretty much always done in the past. I'm accustomed to seeing "There is new App data available, You must relaunch."

But "server maintenance" for .. 3 hours now... sure looks like a server issue not a store issue. I mean, I've seen the store issues.. this isn't the same on the player end. This looks like a developer error, not a slow app store.

I'll take your word for it.. but were it not for the forums.. I certainly would NOT be blaming the App Store - I'd be blaming NF.
    I need to revise that - NF is only and always using FOMO to shill their shit: "ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT TO GET THE CHAR YOU NEVER EVER GET ANYWAY AS THE DROP RATE IS 0.000000001%" !!!

I did really did not enjoy my 4th Bastion in a row over 3 months ... so yes - excuse my language but really GFY!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    The Unholy Ghost, the Keeper of Secrets, the elder sister of the Lord of Light… Lilith has arrived!

Lilith is a new series of 5★ allies (one for each Class) that arrives today in Legacy of the Beast. She is the Unholy Ghost, the Keeper of Secrets, and the elder sister of the Lord of Light. Created by God to serve mankind, she has rebelled from the ranks of the Empyrean realm and now seeks to free her brother from his inter-dimensional prison so that they may retake the celestial throne.

From now until March 12th, 5 PM PT*, a new Light Soul has become available to obtain. This soul guarantees a 3 to 5 star character of any class, in addition to chance of obtaining one of the new Lilith characters.

These new Liliths are hero-class allies with extremely potent skills and passives:

• Warrior Lilith: An all-enemy physical attacker who grants herself Physical Charge every turn. She can grant her allies Magma Shields and Ascension, or can guarantee Stuns on enemies with 3 or more Burns.
    • Magus Lilith: A magic damage support who can Block damage for weakened teammates. She can grant Cleanse and Immunity to all allies, or inflict Exhaust on an enemy, which reduces all of their Attack, Defense, Magic, and MR by 90%.
    • Sentinel Lilith: A multi hit attacker that does physical and magical damage to a single target. She can guarantee removing Immunity (including Perfect Immunity) while inflicting Perfect Corruption, or she can revive all allies, all while automatically healing allies every time she’s damaged.
    • Gunner Lilith: An all enemy, multi-hit magic attacker who extends her team’s Beneficial Effects by 1 turn at the start of battle. She can steal beneficial effects or Smite enemies or heal all allies while granting Critical Strike Chance.
    • Assassin Lilith: An all-enemy true damage attacker who can steal Immunity (including Perfect Immunity), provide Immunity for her team, or can transform positive effects on enemies into Time Bombs. She also automatically sacrifices a portion of her HP every turn to either Revive a dead ally or fully heal a random alive ally.

Light Souls can be earned in one of two ways:

• There are Event Challenges that will earn you Light Soul Fragments. Getting 200 fragments will earn you a Light Soul, with up to 7 that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event.
    • The store offers Light Souls for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

Important: The five Liliths are not available from any soul other than the Light Soul. However, once the event is over, there will be other means of getting the Liliths, albeit at a much slower pace. See the Game Update Patch Notes under the section New Characters: The Liliths for more info.

*Please be aware that Daylight Saving Time starts in the United States and some (but not all) other countries in the middle of this event.
    OK - so what happened here (again)!

From a psychological point of view NF (Nagging Fraud) just delivered another "want to have" event. More 5* chars most of the loyal fanbase will never ever get without a lot of effort (money) but it sounds cool! Anyone got a channel to the real Iron Maiden? What I read in the forum is that most people are here for the band but getting screwed in the butt from NF.

Make your voice count! I love the band and this game - I hate what Nagging Fraud is making out of it!
    Last edited by hold; 03-07-2018 at 01:20 AM.