Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Kaz thanks for clearing that up now I have another reason to save ironite. I am going to really grind out future fragment events now.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Jumping in to help clarify.

Fragments of Lilith Souls will be farmable as a bonus drop in every character fragment event moving forward that takes place in the Lord of Light dungeon (i.e. our monthly character fragment events), as well as at other times when events take place in the LoL dungeons. This soul contains the 5 Liliths and you will earn one randomly when you summon it. This soul will be the one that drops Frontier Coins. You will not earn Frontier Coins from the specific Lilith Souls that you can buy in the FC shop.

Hope that helps clear things up.

-Kaz
    thanks for clarification, looking forward to the next events to earn some lilith souls. sorry, stupid me thought these were lilth souls

Name:  2018-03-13 18_52_36-NoxPlayer.png
Views: 254
Size:  321.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Kaz thanks for clearing that up now I have another reason to save ironite. I am going to really grind out future fragment events now.
    wait for the droprates first bud

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

angelkelly
    How many fragments will it take to summon a Lilith soul???

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    You will not earn Frontier Coins from the specific Lilith Souls that you can buy in the FC shop.
    Is this not like all the other FC souls? If I buy a Trooper Eddie Soul and drop it the the BOS.. I also get 100FC. Are you saying that's not going to happen if I buy a Lillith soul? That sucks.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    Sentinel and Assassin Lilith are supposed to remove ghost? their descriptions don’t say anything about that i have the purple one and sometimes she remove it but the sentinel one remove it everytime
    I noticed that They can remove it only before the ghost activates once is activated they can’t remove it
    Neither can directly remove Ghost, however:

• Sentinel Lilith can apply Perfect Corruption. If a character has Perfect Corruption, they will not be able to gain Ghost, but a character with Ghost (or any other positive effect) will not have it removed at the time when Perfect Corruption inflicted on it.
    • Assassin Lilith can transform positive effects on enemies, but you cannot transform golden effects (which Ghost and Soul Protect are). As such, there's no way her power skill can directly stop an opponent from getting Ghost, nor can her skill remove Ghost once it's there.

Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    How many fragments will it take to summon a Lilith soul???
    The all-class Lilith Soul requires 500 fragments.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Is this not like all the other FC souls? If I buy a Trooper Eddie Soul and drop it the the BOS.. I also get 100FC. Are you saying that's not going to happen if I buy a Lillith soul? That sucks.
    Souls that guarantee a specific character do not drop Frontier Coins. Only the Trooper Soul (not Trooper Eddie Soul), Eternity Soul (not Eternity Eddie Soul), and Lilith Soul (Not Lilith [Class] Soul).

OS
    Android
    That's very cool that Lilith fragments will be in the future character events, it gives me a whole new reason to participate in them. I just hope that the RNG isn't so terribly low that it isn't worth it.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Is it just me or the game really started sorta to stutter a little. Before it was happening on rare occasions but now it's like all the time.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Name:  IMG_6806.png
Views: 194
Size:  368.8 KB

This sucks
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

Souls that guarantee a specific character do not drop Frontier Coins. Only the Trooper Soul (not Trooper Eddie Soul), Eternity Soul (not Eternity Eddie Soul), and Lilith Soul (Not Lilith [Class] Soul).
    Hmm.. okay.. I'd swear I got 100 FC for the last Trooper Eddie Soul I purchased. I could absolutely be mistaken though.

Anyway.. good to know.. it SUCKS.. but good to know

(Isn't there some way to use the vBulltin user promotion features to disable the captcha after something like 250 posts?)
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    (Isn't there some way to use the vBulltin user promotion features to disable the captcha after something like 250 posts?)
    Hm, maybe. I've passed that along to see how feasible that is, now that we have other mechanisms in place to also catch spammers.