Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Just a reminder in case people forgot, but with the end of the Lilith's Arrival event, all 5 classes of Lilith will be available individually from the store for 700 Frontier Coins. And while that price is steep, keep in mind that you can get 100 Frontier Coins guaranteed from every Eternity Soul and Trooper Soul you open, and will also get 100 Frontier Coins as a bonus for Lilith Souls that'll be selectively available in future events.

(And if you see a text error in the store tabs, that'll be fixed with an app restart. Sorry about that.)
    I thought we were supposed to get 100 FC with every Lilith Soul we opened, no? I didn't get them. Looks like that's not the case now, only in future events?
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    I thought we were supposed to get 100 FC with every Lilith Soul we opened, no? I didn't get them. Looks like that's not the case now, only in future events?
    I thought the same thing. But, think it was just a matter of misreading. Reread the update notes and sounds like there is a Lilith soul that will be just a random Lilith and that is what will give the 100FC.

OS
    Android
    just FYI: i opened this ticket, anyone the same issues? make sure to check your FC balance!

Dear Michelle,

yesterday i claimed my first lilith and if i remember correctly 100 frontier coins were shown when i opeend the soul, as it should be.
    But now i checked my frontier coin balance and it’s 0. This should be impossible in theory, since my last action was the claiming of a lillith, so i should have 100.

Please be so kind and check this, possible that the lilith souls doesn’t provide frontier coins as promised. It would be very nice if you could add me the missing 100 coins.

Thanks in advance

Donslauki-3210

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    just FYI: i opened this ticket, anyone the same issues? make sure to check your FC balance!

Dear Michelle,

yesterday i claimed my first lilith and if i remember correctly 100 frontier coins were shown when i opeend the soul, as it should be.
    But now i checked my frontier coin balance and it’s 0. This should be impossible in theory, since my last action was the claiming of a lillith, so i should have 100.

Please be so kind and check this, possible that the lilith souls doesn’t provide frontier coins as promised. It would be very nice if you could add me the missing 100 coins.

Thanks in advance

Donslauki-3210
    If you BUY a character with FC, you will NOT get 100FC once you summon the soul in the book. You'll get 100FC only if you summon a soul from collected fragments.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    If you BUY a character with FC, you will NOT get 100FC once you summon the soul in the book. You'll get 100FC only if you summon a soul from collected fragments.
    hmm but sparton told a some posts ago that there in another source of getting FC, when you claim a lilith. but maybe i miunderstood something

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I think there is going to be Lilith soul like trooper and eternity. Where we get a random Lilith, when you claim that type of soul probably get frontier coins.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I think there is going to be Lilith soul like trooper and eternity. Where we get a random Lilith, when you claim that type of soul probably get frontier coins.
    ah that would be possible, here is his statement:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ll=1#post67884

"You'll be able to get Frontier Coins from Lilith Souls, so there'll now be three renewable sources of getting Frontier Coins (Trooper, Eternity, and Lilith Souls).

They may feature in the Gauntlet rewards as well, but not with whatever the initial closed beta will become available with (when that arrives)."

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    ah that would be possible, here is his statement:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ll=1#post67884

"You'll be able to get Frontier Coins from Lilith Souls, so there'll now be three renewable sources of getting Frontier Coins (Trooper, Eternity, and Lilith Souls).

They may feature in the Gauntlet rewards as well, but not with whatever the initial closed beta will become available with (when that arrives)."
    I was expecting 100 coins as well but i didn’t get any coins

OS
    iOS
    Sparton I got a question
    Sentinel and Assassin Lilith are supposed to remove ghost? their descriptions don’t say anything about that i have the purple one and sometimes she remove it but the sentinel one remove it everytime
    I noticed that They can remove it only before the ghost activates once is activated they can’t remove it

OS
    iOS
    Jumping in to help clarify.

Fragments of Lilith Souls will be farmable as a bonus drop in every character fragment event moving forward that takes place in the Lord of Light dungeon (i.e. our monthly character fragment events), as well as at other times when events take place in the LoL dungeons. This soul contains the 5 Liliths and you will earn one randomly when you summon it. This soul will be the one that drops Frontier Coins. You will not earn Frontier Coins from the specific Lilith Souls that you can buy in the FC shop.

Hope that helps clear things up.

-Kaz