Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I don't see these Relics right now as a good addition, but I really hope I'm wrong about that, otherwise I will consider avoiding the Arena for the future, as a good option for my own sanity. Why? Because it's hard already to fight against top teams, besides the fact that they have a very good crafted defense, the system boosts their chances to the max already and, right now, after a few Relics on board, most of them will be pretty invincible to the vast majority of the players (the only option will be to watch how your team is wiped out in 25 seconds).

Like I said, I hope that I'm wrong, but for a few weeks ago I started to not enjoy the fights in the Arena, mostly due to the inequity the system is making.

Surely, if & when the iron coins will be available from some other sources, the situation might be balanced again. And we're gonna be back to square one, like it was said in a previous post.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    My thoughts with the relics are that they're needed for chapter 2 of the story mode (when that comes out...). Looking at the difficulty curve, we can expect Night City easy to be the same difficulty as Underworld hard and, short of adding a 6th star level or more talisman slots, I don't know how characters can be further levelled up for the even more difficult levels (hopefully) yet to come...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    I'm willing to wait and see on Relics. I just wish there was some way to get them other than arena. Arena is challenging as a casual player. Arena is time consuming and takes a lot of focus. I win a reasonable amount in the middle tier where I normally land, I just don't have the time, and I don't enjoy running the arena. I see the potential for a player at my level to get way behind the curve and the arena to become even more challenging but I hope that won't be the case.

Navigator is now my favorite Eddie to farm Defeats in Cosmos. I seriously hope he gets close to fixed soon. That change had a real negative impact on my general enjoyment of clicking the button over and over again to farm Cosmos. I loved using him. I really do not enjoy the team I am using now to try to farm. He is fine on manual, but the whole purpose of leveling and sharding him was to farm and help level other characters as I'm gathering resources.

OS
    Android
    Just one question, i begin a pvp battle.
    First round for def like often and 1st attack: Samurai eddie, 2nd: samurai eddie, 3rd samurai eddie, 4th samurai eddie, 5th samurai eddie, 6th samurai eddie and 7th samurai eddie...a problem or i don't understand something?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    Just one question, i begin a pvp battle.
    First round for def like often and 1st attack: Samurai eddie, 2nd: samurai eddie, 3rd samurai eddie, 4th samurai eddie, 5th samurai eddie, 6th samurai eddie and 7th samurai eddie...a problem or i don't understand something?
    After this stochastically he can‘t get class advantage the next 28 attacks 🤔😜
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Sparton, one more question regarding relics. If I use a trooper in battle, who’s relics count (just for the trooper)? Mine or the trooper‘s?
    Sick-6808

Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Sparton, one more question regarding relics. If I use a trooper in battle, who’s relics count (just for the trooper)? Mine or the trooper‘s?
    The Trooper's relics count for his champion.

If your buddy has Wrath and has invested in a lot of his Global and Assassin Relics for Attack and Magic, he's gonna bring a world of hurt to your enemies!

I spaced out for the last 2 months. Was there talismans released that negate Mark damage? I used my Wrath to mark people and then used Rainmaker to attack everyone an heal, one time it hurt no one, the other it only killed one toon.

Also, maybe it's already been mentioned, but the game seems to hang on Soul and Gold cache. At least for me.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    I spaced out for the last 2 months. Was there talismans released that negate Mark damage? I used my Wrath to mark people and then used Rainmaker to attack everyone an heal, one time it hurt no one, the other it only killed one toon.

Also, maybe it's already been mentioned, but the game seems to hang on Soul and Gold cache. At least for me.
    astra prevents from marks, that's all i know...and immunity ofc...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Could be Cleanse via Angle Talismans.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..