OS
    Android

Transparency about drop rates

Can we please have some data about drop rates in this game - it really fells quite often like a fraud so telling us about the drop rates would certainly shed some light into it:

- What are the drop rates of those those super rare talismans? I play a lof of Garden of Frust (any level) and still don't have the ones I need
    - Those special souls! Any of them! I really never have any joy of them - 3* crap ... what's the rate?
    - 3x rare soul events in LoL?!?! )) ... I had 1 rare soul in countless runs in a special! What is the actual drop rate? 1:100000000000000000000000000000 ?
    - I really have the feeling NF is exploiting the most loyal fanbase of the best band in the world it wouldn't have to be all RNG would it?
    - You are sure you aren't ripping us off?

Does anynone know a lawyer we can get this data of? It really starts to piss me off ... Love the game - still think it's a massive scam ...
    Last edited by hold; 03-07-2018 at 01:01 AM.

OS
    Android
    + 10 i'm agree with you....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Stop whining. They will never tell you. Drop your complain to Google or Apple that is the only thing that could help.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Stop whining. They will never tell you. Drop your complain to Google or Apple that is the only thing that could help.
    That's true, drop rate is so ridiculous that they will not tell us
    All questions not good for them, they don't give us any answers and here same

OS
    Android
    slowly it's getting out of line and no real comments on this. smells fishy and dishonest....big dislike. it looks like they are trying to hide something...
    Last edited by slauki; 03-07-2018 at 01:27 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    slowly it's getting out of line and no real comments on this. smells fishy and dishonest....big dislike. it looks like they are trying to hide something...
    Trying... I think we all should've know by now that they are not even trying anymore.

The only thing that keeps me playing this game is Iron Maiden, and you all, Band + Community >>>>>>> NF. (I just hope that's enough to keep most, including me, still playing in the long term).

Cheers, Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    What they are trying to hide is, that paying real money for an unknown chance to get a reward and a really big chance to loose your money is called gambling. I would be surprised very much if there would not be an age limit in most countries for that.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    Trying... I think we all should've know by now that they are not even trying anymore.

The only thing that keeps me playing this game is Iron Maiden, and you all, Band + Community >>>>>>> NF. (I just hope that's enough to keep most, including me, still playing in the long term).

Cheers, Ed.
    Same here maiden design and communy, without byebye NF
    It is my first and will be my last NF game

OS
    Android

Angry bad luck...

And i thought it was my bad luck, earlier i could get 4* character, now i just can dream about that, only worthless 3* characters... And i want Lilith..yeah, right...
    Ranko-3190 - Playing all troopers every day
    Cyborg Eddie