Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Usual NF behavior, create OP toons so everyone goes spend money to get them and then nerf them. Those girls on hands of people with a lot of relics are extremely dangerous, specially warrior Lilith.
    Gunner Lilith DEF and MR are so high.

OS
    iOS
    Just tried the Purple Poledancer on 20 PVP fights. She’s definitely not OP.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    I tend to watch numbers more than anything. ...

the Gunner/Assassin/Magus Lilliths I have are all doing around 6k damage (fully sharded) or less (without skill shards) as a base attack amount. It really doesn't matter if they do that with 5 hits, 6 hits, 3 hits, or 1 hit.. always ends up around 6-7k total.

Note gunner and Assassin are fully sharded so they max that out, magus is about half that without all skill shards. Obviously add charge or ascension and those numbers double or triple. But 6k base seems to be really normal for almost all characters. So I don't know that the Lilliths are any more powered than other toons It's the other sills that are new configurations and will take some adjustment to match against.

Like the Warrior Lillith.. starts with charge.. essentially doubling or tripling it's 6k base attack at the start of a battle.

The only one I can't really comment on is the Sentinel Lillith. I don't have her, haven't really battled her and I can't tell a whole lot from the 1 run a day with a troopers. At a glance she seems like the most underpowered in terms of attack.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-12-2018 at 07:24 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Alos.. with the addition of Relics. that (fairly) standard 6-7 base for almost all characters is going to be tougher to track and see. So... well, perhaps that's another reason for Relics.. to obfuscate the actual game math a bit more allowing developers to nerf/boost toons with less transparency.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    i had the idea since the liliths are hero characters, that they should increase the partycosts for all liliths, so that you can only use one per team. this way they could stay as strong as they are without fucking up everything...any thoughts on that?

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    for me 5* purple lilith is not so OP than the most "cheated 4* of the game: astra
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    for me 5* purple lilith is not so OP than the most "cheated 4* of the game: astra
    red, yellow and in some ways purple are way out of line if you ask me. i have them all just to make that clear, and it's a lot of fun to play with them. but they are fucking broken imo....especially in addition with these stupid relics...both combined result in a horrible meta...

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    yes like i said in another thread:

the "stupid" future of PVP : 2 groups of players

- one with some high end players that can play many hours a day, with all good toons and bonus
    - another with all others players than will can't play vs cheated def teams
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i had the idea since the liliths are hero characters, that they should increase the partycosts for all liliths, so that you can only use one per team. this way they could stay as strong as they are without fucking up everything...any thoughts on that?
    ... upset my 3 Lilith team can beat you in PvP??/ That's my thought

..just funnin...

Truth is I think PvP has always been shit. It's merely an emotional coin toss relying on your thirst for victory when you really have little or no control over it. There's just enough human input to give the impression you have some managerial control.. but you have none. Doesn't matter what PvP becomes or what they do to it.. it's shit.. has always been shit.. and will always be shit.

2 months ago you HAD to be running VHE to be a leader.... one month ago you HAD to be running 7th son to be a leader.. now... it seems you HAVE to be running Visions to be a leader. I mean seriously.. looking at the top ranks.. you're all followers. A whole page of only Visions Eddies with the rare, standout. It's laughable that you all think you have so much control.. but yet you all use the same characters.

The only thing PvP is good for is iron coins for Relics, Eternal Frags, and Skill shards. Beyond that.. meh.. there's no such thing as over powered....
    Last edited by Yup; 03-23-2018 at 02:46 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    ... upset my 3 Lilith team can beat you in PvP??/ That's my thought

..just funnin...
    not your 3 lilith team but others are broken as fuck won't name them, since we will see them soon enough on defenses... for some combinations there is no obvious counter, and that's the only bad thing imo..