Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

Resurrecting ghosts.....

My thought...

Character has Ghost active... shouldn't Revive remove Ghost and bring the character back to life?

Or...

If the character has both Ghost and Immortality, shouldn't immortality kick in before the ghost has a chance to take effect?

And why does Ghost = Permadeath?? After the 3 turns on Ghost and death, the character cannot be revived. Why?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Banned
    That's simple, because NF programmed it...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    That's simple, because NF programmed it...
    Then why doesn't triggering Ghost automatically deduct 5 ironite?
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Banned
    Pssst... OMG, now you gave them a new idea to milk us

OS
    iOS
    Oh I DOUBT it's a new idea. Just they know it's a BAD idea.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    Did not know Ghost will cause permadeath. I have seen at least three Clara this week with Ghost activate and I enjoy Clutching it from her and watching her die but then my Milkman has ghost. Fortunately I have won the match before it takes affect. I was going to try and revive with my own Clara and see if it worked but you have done that for me Yup. I have seen someone with Immortality and Ghost but they didn't get a chance to activate during the match.

Pretty sure I lose 5 ironite everytime I lose in the Arena...I can't prove it yet but I know it happening!
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    My thought...

Character has Ghost active... shouldn't Revive remove Ghost and bring the character back to life?

Or...

If the character has both Ghost and Immortality, shouldn't immortality kick in before the ghost has a chance to take effect?

And why does Ghost = Permadeath?? After the 3 turns on Ghost and death, the character cannot be revived. Why?
    Every battle: when i take the ghost, when i die i can not revive.
    Perhaps another bug because logically you can revive after
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Ghost has always been like that, but there were only a few characters that had the ability / passive. "Ghost prevents death, but permanently kills the target once the effect expires" - from CR Eddie's ghost skill

As far as immortality goes, don't you think that would be a tad overpowered? I like that you can't revive a ghost or make it immortal. Pick your poison, but you can't have both.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    As far as immortality goes, don't you think that would be a tad overpowered? I like that you can't revive a ghost or make it immortal. Pick your poison, but you can't have both.
    Yeah I thought of that. And can see that viewpoint. BUT!... if Immortality is active... shouldn't the character merely never enter ghost and instead just get the 60% hp that immortality would have revived it with? I mean the character has to die to get ghost.. and it has to die for immortality. And Immortality currently has zero function if a character has the ghost buff (even if ghost isn't active) like from the talisman set. If both ghost and immortality are present and a character dies.. Ghost activates.. Immortality just disappears with no benefit. That seems wrong.
    CLANLESS