Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Something else that’s been brought up multiple times in the last year and a half...compensation for NFs errors. Most games give out a bit of in game currency when they screw up. NF has done it a few times in the past, but not lately that I’m aware of. And the Facebook link thing doesn’t count in my opinion. It’s sad that forum members have to track these gifts down and post them on the forums. Why aren’t the devs posting them on the forums? And why does it even have to be a link? It could be directly distributed to the players. I know this because it was done a couple times at the very beginning.

Edit: I suppose we’d all be ironite millionaires by now though if they compensated for every bug in the game. It would have put them out of business.
    while i agree, i don't think this is a main problem.

my main problems are (highly subjective ofc):

1. lack of new content
    2. unethical business approach (disclosing odds for example)
    3. time needed to play this game
    4. balancing issues in order to make money --> look at point 2
    5. bugs

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Banned
    Another thing NF isn't answering, is the ridiculous high defense bonus. Look in the Bug reports section, lot's of the "bugs" that are reported there, come through this bonus.

It's now 3 months since Apple changed the rules. Every now and then I and others were asking for odds, nothing, not one single note.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Something else that’s been brought up multiple times in the last year and a half...compensation for NFs errors. Most games give out a bit of in game currency when they screw up. NF has done it a few times in the past, but not lately that I’m aware of. And the Facebook link thing doesn’t count in my opinion. It’s sad that forum members have to track these gifts down and post them on the forums. Why aren’t the devs posting them on the forums? And why does it even have to be a link? It could be directly distributed to the players. I know this because it was done a couple times at the very beginning.

I logged into FFDOO this morning to what good devs do when the screw up...
    Attachment 4413

I didn’t even notice any of these bugs and I get 100 gems. NF, take notes please.

Edit: I suppose we’d all be ironite millionaires by now though if they compensated for every bug in the game. It would have put them out of business.
    Slightly off topic: If you like the very old FF games (like Gameboy style) download Stranger Things: The Game (in case you don't know it). It's a really nice little game - completey free and ad free (only at start you see the Netflix logo) with adventure and RPG elements. I played it on my Android phone and didn't experience any bugs ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    Another thing NF isn't answering, is the ridiculous high defense bonus. Look in the Bug reports section, lot's of the "bugs" that are reported there, come through this bonus.

It's now 3 months since Apple changed the rules. Every now and then I and others were asking for odds, nothing, not one single note.
    In a way they answered that: Our AI is missing the I ...

Table has turned as Apple is cracking down on that matter since a few days. That's why it is so important that we get it to Apples attention that NF is not complying.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.