Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Is this possible? maybe find some help?

Hello,

I have been playing for awhile, trying to get all the missions done that i can, also trying to get the crimson dog. I need 4 more missions to complete the achievement to get the crimson dog.

I am hoping that there are 2 more missions after the two that i see. Is that correct?

Also i do not have the rage talismans or the zone talismans to complete these. Can i talk someone into lending me their trooper to complete these?

Dan

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 538
Size:  78.6 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  94.3 KB

OS
    Android
    I am always willing to help. Send me a trooper request and let me know what missions you need on here and I will try to always set my champion appropriately

OS
    Android
    Your remaining achievements and missions are almost identical to mine, haha. The two mission challenges you need are the same ones I need as well. I've essentially given up actively going for them. Eventually, I'll get the talismans needed to complete them.

OS
    Android
    I got Zone on my Navigator but not fully developed. Just take him as a ride on that should be enough. I send you a request.

Just checked and we are already connected ... Silly me
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    wow, thanks !! Hold, have you been on my trooper list and i missed it? anyway thank you.

JJJ428 if you have a character with rage and hunter talismans that would be awesome., I will send a request.

Dan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan-1754 View Post
    wow, thanks !! Hold, have you been on my trooper list and i missed it? anyway thank you.

JJJ428 if you have a character with rage and hunter talismans that would be awesome., I will send a request.

Dan
    I got the 4th Zone just a day ago ... So you didn't miss a lot. Just be aware I got them now ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Much appreciation!

( I try to use your trooper everyday!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan-1754 View Post
    Much appreciation!

( I try to use your trooper everyday!)
    Don't worry if you miss a day ... Not really tracking ... Once a month or so I kick players that have been inactive for weeks ...

OS
    Android
    I do the same, I figure if they have not been on for 30 days or so, its time to look for something new.

OS
    Android
    Dan accepted and champion set