Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    It's real simple.. don't give users stupid stuff you shouldn't be messing up to complain about and.. well they won't complain.

I mean come on.. I complain about the face-palm crap that gets released. If I were this irresponsible for things I created for my clients, I'd be homeless and broke. And don't bitch at me for pointing out the lack of work ethic.

A 10 second test of the last event before it was released would have shown that vortex fills weren't working.

... why is my "Challenges" still badged with the "event" art?? There are no event challenges left.. was the last round of ironite a 2-3 days collection or is it all over and the event hasn't died like it was supposed to? Or.. am I not getting updated events? See... stuff like this...... It's not a "bug", it's lack of attention to detail. The more you let that stuff slip by because you wan to "be a nice guy" the worse it becomes. Hell I've already had to reboot the game, like, 3 times in the span of 40 minutes today.

I'd also point out that I do not personally know ANYONE developing this game. NOTHING I post is a personal attack. These could be the best people ever. I may just adore them if I knew them personally.. I may loan them money.. let them stay in my home.. watch their dog while they vacationed.... But I don't know them and anyone in a creative field, such as development surely is strong enough to not take dissension personally. If they aren't they better start working on thickening up their skin. Few if any ever comment to state "Everything's perfect!".
    Last edited by Yup; 03-18-2018 at 10:32 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    You're also holding them to the same standard or higher than a much larger group. It is what it is. Take it or leave it.
    Hmmm ... This larger group is not nagging for money all the time, is completely open (source) and transparent plus is (normally) fixing shit within hours. If you want my money - deliver some quality. In the beginning I put cash into the game to support it. Right now there is no reason to do so because of (again *sigh*)
    - empty promises (content)
    - foul play
    - eternity bugs
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Yet, despite the bugs, empty promises and foul play you continue to play the game? For how long? Continue to bash the devs with no visible result for how long? Seems a rather vicious circle. If you're that dissatisfied the logical option would be to find something else since you're convinced of no changes coming. Why stay?

OS
    Android
    Seems to me that that is the easiest thing to point out, "no one is forcing you to play or just quit" in this type of discussion. Again, everyone knows what is in store for us with this game but if NF wants my money, they need to give me quality over quantity. This should be demanded by everyone. We, the fans, demand this of the band. They give quality over quantity, why should this game be any different?
    Last edited by kkkreg5; 03-18-2018 at 10:50 PM.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Yet, despite the bugs, empty promises and foul play you continue to play the game? For how long? Continue to bash the devs with no visible result for how long? Seems a rather vicious circle. If you're that dissatisfied the logical option would be to find something else since you're convinced of no changes coming. Why stay?
    Yeah!!!
    - Why go to a war for your country knowing you will die?
    - Why go vote for some man in suit to represent you on senate or presidency?
    - Why even wake up since you know you will be having a bad day?
    - I can be going on and on about why we do a lot of life related things...

Why???

Because we need to talk.
    We need to express our opinions.
    We need to speak about game related stuff so they know we give a damn about this game.

And finally, if we just shut the f. up, nothing will change, maybe speaking they will know we are not mindless zombies playing this game.

... Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Can someone please post a summary? You don’t really expect me to read all of this, don’t you?
    This is just a game on your mobile. If you like it, play it - if not, quit.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    This is just a game on your mobile. If you like it, play it - if not, quit.
    This is a GOOD game, which is a rare thing on mobile, it have a good balance indeed on freemium vs premium (I will not say a word about the new added stuff, for now.) and several other qualities.

I don't want to see a good game, based on Iron Maiden being wasted.

And I think I can say a lot of people here thinks the same way.

So, let me ask you something then, why stay quiet, why should we not "fight" for something we like?

... Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    So this might make someone giggle but speaking of the Angel of Fear's broken passive, it applies to Tailgunner Eddie's fury as well. I was in a pretty heated battle with someone and I used GPD to heal and give immunity to my green Lilith, I was gonna revive everyone the very next turn because she was silenced at the time, anyways good old Tailgunner Eddie uses his fury move and, while it didn't kill any of my guys, he still got an extra turn and just destroyed my Lilith after that. So that's one bug that cost me a battle.

Okay, this ^ is called reporting a bug. I'm not complaining about it, I'm reporting it. And I'm going to leave it at that. Because I still enjoy the game and I'm not just going to sit around and rip on them every time they open their mouths. I'm sure they're working really hard or else we wouldn't get an update every month.

About the "grind fest" idea. I hardly ever even have to buy sands of war. If you group together alot of petty sacrifices, and just make a big ole sacrifice with them all, odds are you'll fill up with a pretty high amount of SoW. I dumped out probably about a hundred souls and now my SoW count is over 50. That's a good 500 iron coins to you if you are good at winning. That will get you a couple relics depending on which one you buy.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    well i think it's absolutely okay to point out things that are wrong in a sane and normal way. we all should agree here. the thing is how to do it. there were guys in the past who were offending everyone in a very stupid way. thank god that's not the case anymore atm. this behaviour is pointless and just poisoning the atmosphere. it's hurting the community and it caused many people to stay away from the forum, which is a loss for everyone.

i appreciate criticism, and i also massivly critisized things that i dislike. but also this has to be balanced, because not everything they do is bad. so focussing on all aspects would be better than only on the negative ones. that's what i miss sometimes.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    About the "grind fest" idea. I hardly ever even have to buy sands of war. If you group together alot of petty sacrifices, and just make a big ole sacrifice with them all, odds are you'll fill up with a pretty high amount of SoW. I dumped out probably about a hundred souls and now my SoW count is over 50. That's a good 500 iron coins to you if you are good at winning. That will get you a couple relics depending on which one you buy.
    Oh pardon me then, and I thought that 215,000 (which is innacurate, cause it's even more afaik to max then all.) Categorizes this as a Grindfest, good too know that you maxed then all then... /s

(Sorry couldn't resist, but I like you, you know that! S2 My Trooper!)

500 is not 215,000+ I'm sorry, you can keep denying all you want, but it is a Grindfest at the end.

I know, I know they will release in some months ahead some mode to alleviate the grind, and still will be a grind, maybe less of a fest tho.

... Ed.