Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post
    Recently, pvp is really take more and more time...... kind of a little tired.

Due to relics and everyone having more health across the board. The better you do (and climb the ranks) the longer the matches take.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I can’t confirm this. I’ve been playing top ten since the launch of relics. At the beginning the fights really took too long. Now I’ve changed my strategy and everything is back to normal.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Yeah the defense boosts + relics can extend matches....

Just fought a match I figured I should win easily.... other team went first, no big deal. Not much damage... but the match took FOREVER . I was expecting to see the Draw screen any time... and ultimately I lost because of 1 lucky counterstrike from a blue buff that should have EASILY been removed several turns ago (even 7Son fury didn't remove that blue buff.. go figure). Go back in and fight the same team again.... they go first the second time as well. Still relatively same amount of damage to my team.... but.. I wipe out their team after 3 hits from my team, not even a full turn on my part... yeah.. relics + (unspoken) defense boosts make things slooooooow.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-19-2018 at 09:35 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..