Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I don't want to turn this into an arena discussion but my current defense is holding so well I really don't want to change it I have an almost 30% hold rate with it currently still looking to swap in another non-lilith character to make it better but not sure who to take out. I am trying to think up a good Lilith defense different from some of the others I seen I think its always best to zig when others zag so not looking to mirror any I seen yet but hoping to come up with a new one utilizing the relics I have been focusing on.
    Well I’m impressed for the hold rate to be honest (no bragging here)

OS
    Android
    I ended up with 5 dogs and 270 lilith fragments. At one point i had 3 dogs and only 100 fragments, which is pretty unlucky. Awesome event anyways, can't wait for the next one!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    NF, I love this event! But, please open up the spigot a little on these Lilith frags. I'm racing the clock to get a second one, and the drops have dried up. My last 125 runs have only given 90 frags, terrible luck compared to the overall drop rates we're seeing of closer to 1.5 frags per run.
    I managed to beat the clock, thanks to a 50 drop. Just an excellent event, NF!

My totals were:

1470 Ironite spent on 49 SoT refills
    649 Floor X Runs
    2 Liliths
    12 Hellhounds
    16 Rare Souls

Besides the Immortal Event, I think that's the best return on Ironite we've ever had in an event. Thanks, NF!!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

Phhhhhew! got to 500 fragments with 10 minutes to reset!!!

Overall a great return for the ironite needed! I didn’t keep an exact record of how much i’ve spent, but im guessing around 300 ironite a day....but 6HH+1 Lillith is better than 0 Liliths from 23 event souls (1800 ironite), thats for sure...

OS
    iOS
    Yeah pulled the last 5 Lilith frags for my second Lilith with 2 minutes left.

Ended up with 10 HHs and 2 Liliths. (And $5Mil gold for sacrificing most of the HHs and getting a vortex fill)

Good event.

Even if both my Lilith souls ultimately ended up be duplicates of what I already have.. couldn't grab the 2 I'm missing.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-23-2018 at 12:46 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Got stranded at 470 lilith frags - but as the next event will come that's not that big of a deal. Got 5 hellhounds and finished the event with around 350 ironite less than I started it (without spending money inbetween). Really liked this one!
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    The Lilith drops were extremely rare for me today. Didn’t quite get there.
    Ended up with just short of 7 dogs, and 410 Lilith frags. At least the frags won’t go to waste. Good event, but bad luck on the Lilith drops for me.

OS
    Android
    Managed 2 Lilith souls, dupes of the ones I bought but still good. Lots of extra hellhounds.