Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Navi, MUR, AoP and Prisoner are also doing a good job (30-40 sec normally).

No rare soul for me until now.

@ scott: I also had a MACLO. I think I would have reached exactly 1000 3* XP shards with the respective loot and thats the reason for the MACLO (old topic, still present). Did you have the errors in a row? I fear the badges are gone indeed

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Navi, MUR, AoP and Prisoner are also doing a good job (30-40 sec normally).

No rare soul for me until now.

@ scott: I also had a MACLO. I think I would have reached exactly 1000 3* XP shards with the respective loot and thats the reason for the MACLO (old topic, still present). Did you have the errors in a row? I fear the badges are gone indeed
    Not in a row now. Spread out - got one straight after reset and my first battle, then one a hour or so later and then one more this morning - quite spread out but I rarely get MACLO. I do get APMA and PVTE though but that seem so to be that you do not lose anything - MACLO you do I think?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    OK, this is an event I like. Got 3 hounds but Lilith fragments are VERY rare. Devs could be less stingy about them.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    OK, this is an event I like. Got 3 hounds but Lilith fragments are VERY rare. Devs could be less stingy about them.
    I agree. But hey at least this will not be the only time we will be able to get them. We will be able to get Lilith fragments in various events

OS
    iOS
    Did I misread, or aren't Lilith fragments supposed to always drop from LOL dungeons now?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Did I misread, or aren't Lilith fragments supposed to always drop from LOL dungeons now?
    No, Lilith Soul Fragments will only drop in select events in the method that event describes.

So in this case, they're available as a possible drop from Lord of Light dungeons, but only for the duration of this event.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    No, Lilith Soul Fragments will only drop in select events in the method that event describes.

So in this case, they're available as a possible drop from Lord of Light dungeons, but only for the duration of this event.
    Ahh.. okay. Thanks.

I did misread

Anyway I'm at 1140 HH frags to 475 Lilith frags. No clue how may runs... but a lot.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-20-2018 at 06:54 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Ahh.. okay. Thanks.

I did misread

Anyway I'm at 1140 HH frags to 475 Lilith frags. No clue how may runs... but a lot.
    Holy crap! If your drops were as low as mine, I'd say you put in at least 280 - 300 runs.

As low as my drops are, I'll at least get one HH. The Lilith I'm not worried about. With the frags dropping in other events, they'll come in time.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    They are my favourite events as well. And to be absolutely honest they are even better now with the fragment drops for Lilith. Yes it will be another grindfest to get one but you keep the fragments and collect them at your own speed.

As much as I ranted in the early past I think those kinds of events are even better now. I would like the drop rates revealed but from the data we collected I think they are fair. Yes - everyone would like to see more Lilith fragmenst but again - they are an extra - absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Doesn't change the fact that this game doesn't need more new chars and talismans but new content - but a tiny improvement is at least an improvement.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Not in a row now. Spread out - got one straight after reset and my first battle, then one a hour or so later and then one more this morning - quite spread out but I rarely get MACLO. I do get APMA and PVTE though but that seem so to be that you do not lose anything - MACLO you do I think?
    I just received a MACLO at the end of a battle. No rewards and lost the SOT! This is one of my main gripes. Yes, they are now minimal, but every time there is an event that requires heavy play, errors with lost SOT. Is it some ploy to make me drop ironite for SOT, using up ironite to purchase more..? Hmmm...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹