Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    . 6 event characters to 1 Lilith soul is the ratio I have so far.
    That's pretty much what I'm seeing.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Got a few more drops recently, including a 50 playing lv 10. Maybe it’s picking back up? I Don’t see myself hitting 500 during this event, but I should wind up with 4-5 HH.
    Last edited by T-Man; 03-21-2018 at 10:24 PM. Reason: typo

OS
    Android
    Today started missing 45 fragments for my only Lilith I will chase in this event, used my free SoT and one refill to get 95 fragments, one 50 included when had 5 left to complete 500. Fortunately got a new Lilith but the worst of all of them IMO, sentinel one. Still missing more than 100 fragments to complete my 5th HH.
    Really sick of grind, will not complete it.

OS
    iOS
    So far up to now I have three HHs in the bag (105/200 for the fourth one) and only 90 away from first Lillith soul. So it looks like my rates have varied to others a bit as others have had 6 or 7 HHs and got the Lillith soul - I did get a single 50 drop in Lilliths, none so far for HH.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Stück at 410 Lilith ... 3 refills and only 15 fragments ... Fuck that suit now - having a beer with my friends ...

Not just bored of the grind but really annoyed and tired of it.

In all honesty I'm not fond of getting a Lilith or not because I have no intention to play PvP going up against overpowered teams.

We the newest updates and additions the slot machine got even less interesting and more annoying.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    I gave up after I got the dog. It isn't worth grinding that much to get mostly XP shards. I need runes way more than shards.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I need runes way more than shards.
    Is it just me or doesn't everyone??? There are far too few rune drops... specifically the colorless evo runes.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Is it just me or doesn't everyone??? There are far too few rune drops... specifically the colorless evo runes.
    you can farm those in the normal cosmos, that's why they reduced the droprate of those in the lol. they start to drop in battlefield madness and above

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah but I can farm the cosmos for 3 days and have enough to upgrade MAYBE 3 talismans. (Tried AMOLAD and Circle of Fire Underworld)

Farming BNW lower levels is a bit better. But really.. they all seem to drop too rarely.

The best I've seen is 15, 2 star colorless evo runes in one drop from a skull quest.

Ignoring Relics, I don't need anything else.. other than a couple Liliths and the Alliance General. My main focus is talisman upgrades.. just so slow going overall. Yeah I could BUY them from the store.. but they are too pricey there.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-22-2018 at 06:18 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Luckily, they are gonna offer more Lilith frag drops in future events. Good because the drop rates are pretty poor