Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    17 runs Floor X so far: 70 HH & 20 Lilith

Thanks for starting this thread, slauki!
    Update: 85 runs Floor X so far: 285 HH & 90 Lilith
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    final update guys thanks for all the contribution, i think we have some reasonable numbers now

we have 1279 rounds and 2066 lilith frags (1,61 per run)
    seems that the 50 drops have a huge impact on the rate. if you are unlucky and no 50 frags drop for you it will be a pain in the ass to farm for the frags

1198 rounds gave us 4780 HH frags (3,99 per run)

thanks to, demoon, aris, druid, metal, jason,. pepp, amarthir, jjj, hold scott, enrico palazzo, homem livre, nicko, natasar, sick, zumasu and yup for the discussion
    Last edited by slauki; 03-20-2018 at 07:05 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    final conclusion:

1,6 seems to be the ratio for level 10. i like to be conservative so i will use 1,5 as measure for level 10.
    so let's do some math:

500 frags / 1,5 = 333 rounds LOL are needed for a lilith soul. assuming one refill gives you 11 rounds of play means you need 30 full refills for a lilith. if we assume 3 ironite will drop per refill we need 30*27 ironite to get a lilith --> means 810 ironite. you have to play the whole day. you will get 6,5-7 hellhounds too and a lot of normal souls and evo material.

a hell lot of work is needed to get a lilith, but i think it's reasonable and doable in the long term.

i farmed hard the whole day and finally got a lilith soul just to see, that it contains the only lilith i already have. in this case you wanna shoot yourself, but well, that's part of this game as we all know :P

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    ... contains the only lilith i already have. in this case you wanna shoot yourself, but well, that's part of this game as we all know :P
    With my luck I get the feeling that I'll be next to join your Dupe club.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for your effort, Slauki. My personal droprate and calculation leads me to around 400 runs. It can’t happen to me to get a dupe Lilith as I don’t have one, yet.�� The best thing I got so far from this event is Edward The Great from a rare soul. I got the rare soul from sacrificing 10 two stars I got from LOL. I was missing him, so it was a fair deal. ��
    Last edited by Peppoah; 03-20-2018 at 08:24 PM.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Plus all the character souls that the event is based on is fodder for the next sacrifice event. So there's alot of wins to getting at least 1 Lilith soul per event.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    My final tally.

1200 HH frags - 500 Lilith frags

(took me 2 full SOT refills to get those last 10 Lilith frags.. and I literally got the last 5 frags on the last run of the second refill.... and.. I got my 4th Gunner Lilith [need Warrior or Sentinel].... so frustrating....)
    Last edited by Yup; 03-20-2018 at 08:30 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    Thanks for your effort, Slauki. My personal droprate and calculation leads me to around 400 runs. It can’t happen to me to get a dupe Lilith as I don’t have one, yet.�� The best thing I got so far from this event is Edward The Great from a rare soul. I got the rare soul from sacrificing 10 two stars I got from LOL. I was missing him, so it was a fair deal. ��
    yw man, and congrats to edward \m/. really fortunate not to have a lilith, i wish i woul dhave saved my 700 frontier coins a bit longer...but well easy to be smart in hindsight

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Plus all the character souls that the event is based on is fodder for the next sacrifice event. So there's alot of wins to getting at least 1 Lilith soul per event.
    yeah and at least the liliths are farmable in the longterm. that's actually a very nice development overall. better than hoping for lucky pulls from rare souls. i like this approach a lot!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    yeah and at least the liliths are farmable in the longterm. that's actually a very nice development overall. better than hoping for lucky pulls from rare souls. i like this approach a lot!
    While those Lilith fragments are a nice extra - they don't solve the general problems this game is having. I like it and it makes those particular events better.

But I'm also far from hailing the devs ... A tiny improvement is still an improvement and while enjoying this positive moment we also shouldn't turn a blind eye on the bigger picture. There is still a mountain to climb ... my 2 cent ... one swallow doesn't make a summer!

btw: I always liked those events ... at least there is an almost guaranteed reward for the grind (you must be super unlucky not to get anything out of it with a fair amount of refills)
    Last edited by hold; 03-20-2018 at 09:22 PM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    While those Lilith fragments are a nice extra - they don't solve the general problems this game is having. I like it and it makes those particular events better.

But I'm also far from hailing the devs ... A tiny improvement is still an improvement and while enjoying this positive moment we also shouldn't turn a blind eye on the bigger picture. There is still a mountain to climb ... my 2 cent ... one swallow doesn't make a summer!

btw: I always liked those events ... at least there is an almost guaranteed reward for the grind (you must be super unlucky not to get anything out of it with a fair amount of refills)
    yeah i agree it's a long way to go, and the main issues are still there. but this event proves one thing for me: it's not all bad so there is still some hope for this game. i really hope they can turn this around, and i will do my best to help them with this. we can just continue with our constant feedback and hope it will lead to some massive improvements, which are definetly needed...