OS
    iOS

Nomad, Wrath or COTD to shard?

I've got Nomad, Wrath, and both Assassin/Gunner COTD to level 100, but not sure who to shard up. They've all got big pros and cons...

Play a fair bit of PVP with a team of VHE, Clair, Gunner CR and Magus Lilith, but probably want something useful for Gauntlet, Night City or whatever else comes this year.

Nomad seems like the best shout to max, but not sure?

OS
    Android
    If it matters, I see the Gunner COTD in pvp more than I see the others, Wrath second. Wrath is the only one I have, and I've been sharding him. He's pretty decent for farming with chance and a purple set. I have no idea what will be good for the upcoming areas.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Nomad takes a lot of skill shards, but when you add ECHO talismans to him and it triggers......

OS
    iOS
    They all need 12 SS, except Wrath, who needs one more. I have them all sharded. First choice would be the gunner child. It still does a lot AOE damage and can give your team a heal shield, endure, immunity and invincibility. It’s very helpful for farming and in PVP. The last one I sharded was the assassin child. It’s fun to play gives extra turns and permadeath which can be helpful in PVP. We all don’t know what the future brings. My order would be gunner child, wrath, nomad and assassin child last.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I would agree with the gunner COTD. I farm with that almost daily. Both his attacks are 'attack all' and those are nice for auto-play.

OS
    iOS
    I vote GCotD too. More useful in all phases of the game. He has become my main farming toon since Navi took a hit. Excellent in the arena as well.

Wrath would be my 2nd choice.

Nomad is worthy as well, but not quite as much as the others in this meta of the game imo. As mentioned, Nomad with echo is great... when it triggers.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OdoyleRules View Post
    Nomad takes a lot of skill shards, but when you add ECHO talismans to him and it triggers......
    Which it RARELY will for the attack team.. but seems to ALWAYS trigger for the defense team

I'd vote GCotD. Add Chance talismans to it as well.

Wrath was glorious before they nerfed him.. now he's nothing special except the fury.. and there are other Fury using toons which are better.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-24-2018 at 05:58 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    for me in pvp:

1: GCotD
    2: Wrath but if you have the best 4* astra (me not ) is better
    3: Nomad

In pve:

1: GCotD
    2: Wrath
    3: Nomad

Same