Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Can someone please tell me what is best talisman combination for Iron Eddie? I recently got him and i wanted advice. Thanks guys in advance
    Ranko-3190 - Playing all troopers every day
    Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    What are the 7 Negative Effects Iron Eddieís fury can inflict on you?

Just been on the recieving end of his fury, had a bunch off red symbols and when I used Clansmans For Freedom it killed 2 off my characters. Happened previously so trying to figure out which debuff it was to try and avoid it. Unless itís a problem with For Freedoms cleanse..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    What are the 7 Negative Effects Iron Eddie’s fury can inflict on you?

Just been on the recieving end of his fury, had a bunch off red symbols and when I used Clansmans For Freedom it killed 2 off my characters. Happened previously so trying to figure out which debuff it was to try and avoid it. Unless it’s a problem with For Freedoms cleanse..
    It was probably multiple instances of crave that killed them. So, it's probably a bug caused by the sequence in which his skill works. Just a guess.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    It was probably multiple instances of crave that killed them. So, it's probably a bug caused by the sequence in which his skill works. Just a guess.
    Itíll have been crave. Now Iíve read itís description itíll have been that.

So the negative effects IE just dealt me were
    Crave
    Perfect Corruption
    Exhaust
    Passive Disable
    Hp Drain
    Physical Burn

Does he inflict up to 7 negative effects from a list of 7 or is it up to 7 from all the negative effects in the game? I see the icons from the oneís I was just dealt the most, so I hope itís just up to 7 negative efffects from a list of 7.