OS
    Android

Soul talismans give immortality

SO, they are quiet bugged, I am fighting right now a clairvoyant whose counter does not drop to zero. She is the last toon standing and obviously will give me an hard time when the stun will wear off.

edit:
    She died right after using her fury move but I got very close to a draw.
    Last edited by Grim; 03-26-2018 at 12:56 PM.
    Grim-8797

OS
    Android
    Ghost counter only decreases when an action is performed - if the toon is frozen/stunned/etc. then they cannot make an attack and so the counter remains unchanged. I've had so many battles last ages just because I keep unintentionally stunning a ghosted Clairvoyant with my Prisoner (as he seals himself so cannot perform his power move two turns in a row...).
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah. Just had the same myself - went an extra six rounds and she could do noting much as my General stole her power or fury each time but my Prisoner and AoS kept stunning her when I could only use their basics - pain in the behind but so far no draws because of it.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I met another character (a GR Eddie this time) with soul talismans and I stunned it just to check and...it died even when stunned. Probably this kind of bug triggers only with a particular condition (a clairvoyant ghosted and stunned) or it strikes randomly.
    Grim-8797