Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Weak Defense

OS
    iOS
    I switch back and forth... I'll run a weak defense for several hours, then switch it back. Seems only fair since I'm not seeing many others with weak defenses.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    After three days of event now I’ve seen many weak defenses, mine ofc is too. Thanks to everybody who helps each other! #togetherstrong
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I ran one for about a day. Problem is maybe only see one in about 8 or 9 lists, so doesn't really pay back. I agree it would be nice if everyone got on board with it. Maybe could get NF to rethink the event setup. As it is, it's just another grind event that we as a player base could make even quicker than the daily trooper grind.

OS
    iOS
    I've got my "Nightmare Before Christmas" line up set. (Coalgiver, Wickerdeer and a couple of pumpkins) and I'm grateful to see the others who have set up weak defenses as well.

I don't normally like to Revenge, but I will hit the easy teams back. Hopefully then they hit me and we all just accumulate wins. Would be nice to keep my whole defense tab full of easy revenges, but I know that's not possible. - LOL.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    Lone Coalgiver here. I like running lone Eddie defenses during these events - it's a win-win-win situation. It helps the community, especially newer players, reach the event goals faster and cheaper (and sometimes maybe just at all). It keeps my rank lower, helping me reach the event goals faster and cheaper (especially important during a week like this one where real life isn't being cooperative with my LotB playing). And, it gives me a week break from stressing about where I rank at the end of the week.

Thanks to all others who are doing the same!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Mine is a homage to the Novel from 1962.

Something ̶W̶i̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ "Wicker" This Ways Comes. (Feat: Wicker Eddie and the Wickermans)

And you could say that it also applies to the same album from Iced Earth.

... Ed.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 03-28-2018 at 04:52 PM.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Running a scrub D since Saturday night. Not trying for a top spot this week. Top 50 will do. Props to those doing the same.

OS
    Android
    The week started it nicely with weak defenses. Today I've come across 2 at the most for every list. I intentionally threw 10 matches against 2 higher point players to keep me in the 1600 range. I'm just not seeing the weak defenses any more. My defense is CRE, that's it.

300 wins is BS for someone that couldn't give 2 sh*ts about PVP. I don't want to grind. 50 Troopers is enough. CHANGE IT NF!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    I'm seriously seeing like 1 in 30 matches with a weak defense. Seems just wrong to beat these real full powered, full relic, teams and give then XMas Eddie to win against. It's not like they need MORE relics.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I will probably change my D once I hit the 3000 rating mark, so many non-weak Ds from there on.

... Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356