Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Weak Defense

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    I will probably change my D once I hit the 3000 rating mark, so many non-weak Ds from there on.

... Ed.
    I've been sitting around the 2200 - 2400 rating (wow...just checked, I WAS at 2200 rating at about 1600 rank...now at 2150 rating at 4719 rank! What a huge drop!) Even here most aren't running a weak defense. What Yup said, about 1 in 30. It also seems like 80% of the people I hit with a weak defense aren't attacking back.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    I will probably change my D once I hit the 3000 rating mark, so many non-weak Ds from there on.

... Ed.
    Just hit the 3k mark and you’re right, very few weak Ds up there, but I will still not change mine. I don’t care what others do and do what I think is the best.
    Last edited by GotN; 03-28-2018 at 11:39 PM.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    I guess I'm having a little better luck on weak defenses. I'm in the 2800s and I'm seeing about 20% + per draw of 10. Though, I'll go through, and look at the draw, pick the battles I want and wait the 30 min so I can refresh. On the refresh I seem to have more weak ones than on the 3 hour roll draw.

Though, I do have to say, I'm seeing a lot of the same names over and over again. More so than usual. Doesn't seem as lively as other Area events in the past.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    I haven’t seen a weak D on the last several list I played through.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    I haven’t seen a weak D on the last several list I played through.
    Well that's your fault.. wrong list.. I hit yours.... switched to a weak defense and left it for a few hours..... when I picked it up again, switched back to normal defense. You had your chance, buddy!
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    At 3119 and still run into a few weak defenses. I will keep mine weak and at the moment am ranked 161 with 92% 243/265 and WTH!.. 1/216 on the Defense Wins...maybe someone crashed? Who lost to my 80 Eddie and his merry band of 3* Demon Spawn? I may consider changing on Saturday to get in the 100 range cause I need to Eternals to get my Lilith. I will see though. I still get some revenge hits and many of the same names keep popping up so that has helped my win chain. Best being 21 in a row.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well that's your fault.. wrong list.. I hit yours.... switched to a weak defense and left it for a few hours..... when I picked it up again, switched back to normal defense. You had your chance, buddy!

Ya know, I haven’t revenged much during this event. Perhaps I should correct this.

OS
    iOS
    now with them revealing the drop rates for the souls im afraid less ppl are gonna post a weak defense theres no motivation to get those event souls mine is still weak as well
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmadd69 View Post
    now with them revealing the drop rates for the souls im afraid less ppl are gonna post a weak defense theres no motivation to get those event souls mine is still weak as well
    I agree with you on that point but I think this event is slightly different. People are more inclined to reach the goals because of the IC gain and the potential for the Talismans which I haven't made a decision on yet since I only have 3. One of the side effects of so many running weak D which I did not foresee , was the ease of gaining more IC than before. I know I was able to gain two ranks in Global Health from merely grinding this event and that will benefit me more next week. I am not expecting nor hoping to get anything from the souls. They are just bonus, as the real gain is the IC for me.

Of my so far, 250 fights lets say I had 40 Weak D fights. That's 400 IC for basically showing up. Now add 150 for 10 wins, 350 for 150 wins and 500 if you can get 300 wins. 1400 IC is worth a grind to those who frequent the arena. even if you cant hit the 300 win tier you still gain a descent amount of IC. Now not everyone is gonna have 40+ weak d fights but the average for me has been enough to help push me closer to 300. Even when I really focused last week to hit top 100 I only managed to get 251 total fights with only 195 wins.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 03-29-2018 at 04:36 PM.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    im like 24 wins away from 150 im usually past that point in older events. the last 2 events ive seen less teams with weak defenses.
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly