Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Question Char Adjustments

Talked to Sparton and he recommended me to share these thoughts of me and some cool guys about chars that are used and chars that are benched.

Just want to get your guys reply and see if some of this points are only a dreaminess of mine.

Lets make things organized in numbers to make it easy:

1 - Astra:
    Power move is way to much for simple 5 power
    Suggestions: Increased power move cost.

2 - Warrior Lilith:
    TO MUCH damage to be able to get Echo from talismans
    Suggestions:Damage reduction.

3 - Sentinel Lilith:
    She got no damage and her powermove is poor, she should revive chars with at least 50% hp and have the power cost reduced to 5 compensating her incredibly useless damage, you know, she hit like a
    cotton swab. Not to mension her talisman colour, I think that will be much more usefull with a dif set if we know that her do no damage.
    Suggestions:More healing power or/plus power skill reduction cost.

4 - Halloweddie:
    Needs an attention, he simply can't be part of a good team, chars are not made to be paired with him in this and last 2 or 3 metas. Maybe change some skills to aoe damage, one or two (including basic)
    Suggestions:Rework to fit actual days, no one cares about him, poor guy with nice art.

5 - Carriage Rider Eddie:
    Need a serious love, poor CR... he needs THAT remake to make him a possible Eddie for arena as a "Multiple Enemy Stat Destroyer" (we need some Mages for arena).
    Suggestions:Rework to fit actual days.

6 - Bastion:
    Well, hes simply a piece of garbage. A total buff is needed. Im ok with his skill set.
    Suggestions:Increased soul potential in sacrifice to like, 20000. Jokes apart need a rework!

7 - Lady Azov:
    Do need some buff to, maybe a buff in % of her passive (one of the worst in actual game)
    Suggestions: Passive change (maybe check %)

8 - Warrior Corrupt Rescuer:
    Her damage is simply the worst... Idk how a char with that much SS investment and % of damage can do a so little damage. Even her additional true damage is to low.
    Suggestions: Increased damage.

9 - Ragna:
    Power attack is fine, just need a little buff on damage. About her Basic, damage is ok, but I think that it should need a better %, 35% almost never triggers.
    Suggestions:Attention to basic % and damage buff to power.

10 - Warrior Troll:
    With all of meta changes and new chars, the Red Troll seems to need a rework to like.
    Suggestions:Grant golden shields or/plus perfect immunity with power move.

11 - Shaman Eddie:
    Have great potential, but this talisman set should be changed asap, just like Beel in the past.
    Suggestions:Increased damage overall and mandatory talisman change.

12 - Rainmaker Eddie:
    Hes not a "Single target Assassin" as his description says... Some skills should be reworked or buffed with some additions, specially his fury.
    Suggestions:Check Sags ideas in Rainmaker thread -> http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...9484#post69484

13 - The Wicker Man:
    He have a real potential, but not to be usefull these days, just a little adjustments in his skills would make him great.
    Suggestions:People seems to be happy with him like he is, maybe its just something me that can't see his true power.

14 - Assassin Troll:
    Acc up from passive be a golden buff.
    Suggestions:Power move which already steal buff 100% normal and gold buffs.... Permadeth with charge (guaranteed by perfect hit)on basic.

15 - Newborn of Light:
    His powermove is so useless today, its so many invested skillshards for a poor bonus that can be stolen or removed with a blink of an eye. His assassin brother have a extremelly more usefull powermove that costs ZERO skillshards.
    Suggestions: Needed.

Tks in advance and lets keep it civil.
    Last edited by HomemLivre; 03-30-2018 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Suggestions Update

OS
    Android
    Lot to say here old friend
    I'll go point per point like you...

1- Astra move, either 6 or 7 power... Or clensable beneficial block?

2- Red Lilith somewhat but as some said, it'd keep echo for those who already have & block others from doing so by changing slots..

3- Green Lilith personally don't mind her damages or lack of.. But 1/4 of HP on revive for 7 points.. It's hard to heal after making it somewhat useless... Maybe 5-6 points or a better heal upon revival..

4- Hallowed... Poor him, he's cool but he truly lack good synergies the way he is..

5- CR.... Personally not much to say, he's nice with the right team..

6- Bastion... He's good... For sacrifice lol... Really need a rework..

7- Azof... Yes & no, in good conditions she hits like a freight train but it's a hit or miss..

8- WcR... Nothing to say lack of experience with

9- Ragna.. Nothing to say lack of experience too..

10- Red Troll... A former PvP star collecting dust, maybe it's time for him to have his magma shield back just saying..

11- Shaman, lack of experience..

12- Had some ideas for the guy, sent those directly to Sparton couple times ago... It included permadeth on basic & perfect immortality instead of perfect immunity on crackle... Some other adjustment here & there... I may post in rainmaker thread..

13- Wicker man.. Unsure if he needs a buff or the right team...

Yeah hopes it stays civil... You started a civil war lol

OS
    Android
    Thank your for your detailed reply, my friend!

Your words here are trully important, specially becouse you are a legendary builder hahah!

This considerations of you made me think some things out.

2 - This is a problem that we had since the beggining, why not remove the talisman that no match to the colour when the talisman set is reworked?

10 - What do you think about some of the new Shields?

12 - Liked your ideas about this one, will follow your thread!

13 - Considering his potential and passive I will always go for AG instead of him.

Again I thank you for your time and wise words!

OS
    Android
    LET's STAY CIVIL??????? STFU YOU CLOWN.... sorry jk ofc

some very clever thoughts dear homem:

1.Astra: enough has been said about that topic, 7 would be a reasonable price
    2. Red lilith, maybe just take the charge away in the first turn might do the job? it can kick in every other turn but first.
    3. green lilith, powermove could be decreased to 5 or 6 i agree
    4. who the fuck i hallowed eddie, does this guy even exist? it's an iconic piece of art, but cannot remember some related eddie...wait i just checked my max chars thread, he does exist...strange...
    5. CRE would be an interesting char with some tweaks, he had his shiny days after the release, but then he got outdated. his ghost could be interesting for example...
    6. bastion???look at point 4
    7. i think she is okay the way she is, hit or miss, you nailed it
    8. --> point 4
    9. ranga is fine, i just started to use her since some smart mofo gave me the tip, she is really usefull, cannot say much more, but she seems fine
    10. troll --> give the guy some yellow shields and he will be the star he once was...although that would make fights even longer...
    11. shaman can removevshields and get an extra turn, awesome one would think, untill you realize that he hits like my dead grandma...buff his damage and change the slots so we can use him in a reasonable way...
    12. one on the rarest chars in the whole game who eats the most shards of all toons is just a weak copy of VHE...just sad to see...do something usefull with fevor, so that the assassin troll gets usefull too...
    13.wickerman is a great autofarmer, but no pvp material unfortunatly...
    Last edited by slauki; 03-27-2018 at 02:32 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    2 - This is a problem that we had since the beggining, why not remove the talisman that no match to the colour when the talisman set is reworked?
    Great idea!
    10 - What do you think about some of the new Shields?
    Great idea... Just not the way he is now, it's lame..
    Slauki's idea about golden shields is awesome..
    13 - Considering his potential and passive I will always go for AG instead of him.
    Depending on your needs, with the right team his ignite is a real powerful tool..

You'll surely face some more or less polite critics for that post but you are right, using less than 10% of a rooster shouldn't happen.. Even my Gimp is being benched for month's... But that's another story lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    LET's STAY CIVIL??????? STFU YOU CLOWN.... sorry jk ofc

some very clever thoughts dear homem:

1.Astra: enough has been said about that topic, 7 would be a reasonable price
    2. Red lilith, maybe just take the charge away in the first turn might do the job? it can kick in every other turn but first.
    3. green lilith, powermove could be decreased to 5 or 6 i agree
    4. who the fuck i hallowed eddie, does this guy even exist? it's an iconic piece of art, but cannot remember some related eddie...wait i just checked my max chars thread, he does exist...strange...
    5. CRE would be an interesting char with some tweaks, he had his shiny days after the release, but then he got outdated. his ghost could be interesting for example...
    6. bastion???look at point 4
    7. i think she is okay the way she is, hit or miss, you nailed it
    8. --> point 4
    9. ranga is fine, i just started to use her since some smart mofo gave me the tip, she is really usefull, cannot say much more, but she seems fine
    10. troll --> give the guy some yellow shields and he will be the star he once was...although that would make fights even longer...
    11. shaman can removevshields and get an extra turn, awesome one would think, untill you realize that he hits like my dead grandma...buff his damage and change the slots so we can use him in a reasonable way...
    12. one on the rarest chars in the whole game who eats the most shards of all toons is just a weak copy of VHE...just sad to see...do something usefull with fevor, so that the assassin troll gets usefull too...
    13.wickerman is a great autofarmer, but no pvp material unfortunatly...
    Im trying to be calm, but your forcing me to unleash the beast!! hahahah jk!

I do like your points in here!
    Specially about
    5 - Not only his Ghost, but think about his heal that extend benefficials on allies also reduce benefficials on enemies! Its a good start! But what worry me more about him are his useless and damageless basics
    9 - Do you think her procs from basic ok? Or a little low? I think that increase it to 40 or 45% seems reasonable.
    10 - Yellow shield? This would be very interesting!!
    11 - His damage is a ridiculously low, didn't say that but you got a good point!

Tks for you to, my friend!
    Its nice to see guys like both of you who really contribute to the games enviroment replying here

OS
    Android
    1 - Astra:
    Personally, in order to make everyone happy, I'd be fine with a 6 point cost, but I still think we should wait until those "grey cleansing characters" are released and see what we think.
    Name:  27888h.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  46.9 KB

2 - Red Lilith:
    Her damage is so high because of physical charge, but I suppose I can agree that perhaps mandatory green slots would be good for her. I don't even have her so I don't have a good set idea.

3 - Green Lilith:
    She's on my attack team and I absolutely love her as she is, but in order to create more flexibility, I'd say tuning her to deal more damage is a fine idea, as for talisman color slots, it depends on what colors you want. And her revive skill, 50% seems like an okay change,

4 - Halloweddie:
    His fury is absolutely incredible, however nothing else at all about him is good.. like at all. So he could use a decent rework with some new status effects and AOE damage..

5 - Carriage Rider Eddie:
    I've been fighting for him for many months now. He carried me through story mode long ago and I always loved his fury. Nowadays, he just sucks. He's so outdated that he can't even autofarm without being killed.

6 - Bastion:
    I never used Bastion and maybe that's why he should be buffed.

7 - Lady Azov:
    I think she's pretty cool, she can regenerate alot of health with the right build. But to be honest, all 3 troopers seem more like 4* or even just high tier 3* characters. That's how poor they seem. Trooper Eddie seems cool though... For now.

8 - Red Corrupt Rescuer:
    Well I don't use this chick and I hardly see her in PvP, so I can't really give an opinion on what needs to change.

9 - Ragna:
    Her counterstrike procs kind of often whenever I'm fighting her. She's the only Valkyrie who I've never had before.

10 - Red Troll:
    A Golden shield would be a nice change for this old beast.

11 - Shaman Eddie:
    I do really like Shaman Eddie and back when his fury was broken, I thought it was alot of fun, when it applied all 3 effects it gave a real sense of danger.

12 - Rainmaker Eddie:
    He was my favorite "looking" Eddie when I first started. When I finish my shadow talisman set I'm going to try them out on him to see if they make him PvP material. But any buff would be a good buff in my opinion.

13 - The Wicker Man:
    Maybe if he caused ignite more often and gave out Permadeth like you mentioned. That would be cool.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    12- Had some ideas for the guy, sent those directly to Sparton couple times ago... It included permadeth on basic & perfect immortality instead of perfect immunity on crackle... Some other adjustment here & there... I may post in rainmaker thread..
    Great idea!, give him permadeath in some basic skill, it would be extremely useful against all the immortality that there is in the pvp right now.
    Im also waiting to get the shadow talismans, I think they fit perfectly in him, but damn he really needs some help
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    Great idea!, give him permadeath in some basic skill, it would be extremely useful against all the immortality that there is in the pvp right now.
    Im also waiting to get the shadow talismans, I think they fit perfectly in him, but damn he really needs some help
    I'll follow up in Rainmaker's thread soon, we had a long discussion in private about that guy, can't wait to see forums users opinion about it

*Edit* suggested changes posted in Rainmaker's thread..
    Last edited by Sag7272; 03-27-2018 at 05:26 PM.

OS
    Android
    9 - Do you think her procs from basic ok? Or a little low? I think that increase it to 40 or 45% seems reasonable.

Tks for you to, my friend!
    Its nice to see guys like both of you who really contribute to the games enviroment replying here
    anytime man. personally i think procs in the range of 25-45% are reasonable. i like the 35% mark since you can counter this with an accuracy debuff, but this is just my opinion. 20% seems indeed somewhat low for her. so a slight buff might be okay

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.